Author Topic: Cheap A/C Heater Dash Vents / Air Diffusers for Murcielago, Reventon & Gallardo  (Read 17445 times)

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Very nice! Great job on this Big Pines  ::salute

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
The surround is chromed plastic. I wasn't expecting a metal surround. I am sure the Lamborghini labeled vents are plastic as well since these are the same part from the same manufacturer - they just don't have the Lamborghini label. The Lamborghini labeled vents definitely look like chromed plastic to me as well. Maybe someone can confirm.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
Is the surround metal or silver plastic ? Looks great !

Nice to see a successful group buy

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
oooooooh purty  . :drool  Good job bud  ::thumbup
Pedro

BigPines

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I am happy to announce the vent order arrived today. They look absolutely gorgeous! Everyone's order is packaged up and ready to go out in tomorrow's mail. I will send PMs to each person who placed an order confirming shipment. :D

BigPines

I am told the vents are currently sitting at the vendor's location. They will be shipped to me via UPS today. As soon as I receive them, I will ship everyone's vents on the first possible shipping day.

Mike

Update: I have just been sent tracking for the vents. They are on their way to me via UPS. The scheduled delivery date is Tuesday, July 2nd.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 11:18:24 AM by BigPines »

BigPines

The vendor says our vents are in U.S. Customs now. ::usa

Mike

BigPines

I heard from the vendor that they expect to receive the vents from Prima this week. They said they will ship them to me the next day. We are getting close! ::thumbup

BigPines

Just a quick update...I contacted the vendor yesterday and the following was their reply:

"I'll see if we can contact Prima and get an update on the status of your vents. We got a shipment from them last week but your vents and other things we ordered weren't included. We usually get shipments from them every 1-3 weeks. I'll try to find out if they will be on the next shipment."

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
I know it hasn't been long enough to take delivery of the vents from the vendor yet but I want to keep checking in and reassuring everyone that all is still good.

The order was placed with the vendor on 5/16 but there was a 4-5 week expected delivery on that. It has been 3 weeks as of today so we still have a week or 2 before I am expected to get them. Did I mention they are coming from Italy? :)

The vendor did say they would probably be able to give us a week's notice before they arrived but I haven't heard anything yet so I'm guessing it is going to be more like 2 weeks to go still. If I haven't heard anything by next week, I will follow up with them.

Thanks again to everyone who helped make this group buy happen.

Mike

Just wanted to say that I have a lot of respect for people that do communication like this out of consideration. It's few and far between.

It's the way business should be done and it demonstrates seller responsibility.   ::thumbup

Thanks

Chris

BigPines

Thanks for the kind words lance345. I believe in keeping communication open. I think it avoids a lot of unnecessary problems. :)

lance345

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
I know it hasn't been long enough to take delivery of the vents from the vendor yet but I want to keep checking in and reassuring everyone that all is still good.

The order was placed with the vendor on 5/16 but there was a 4-5 week expected delivery on that. It has been 3 weeks as of today so we still have a week or 2 before I am expected to get them. Did I mention they are coming from Italy? :)

The vendor did say they would probably be able to give us a week's notice before they arrived but I haven't heard anything yet so I'm guessing it is going to be more like 2 weeks to go still. If I haven't heard anything by next week, I will follow up with them.

Mike

Just wanted to say that I have a lot of respect for people that do communication like this out of consideration. It's few and far between.

BigPines

Mike

pslim337

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0

BigPines

Hello everyone. I don't have an update from the vendor on our order yet. I just wanted to post and let everyone know I am still alive and everything is still good. The vendor said they should be able to give me a week or so notice of our vents coming because they should hear when the vents ship from Italy.