Author Topic: Cheap A/C Heater Dash Vents / Air Diffusers for Murcielago, Reventon & Gallardo  (Read 17448 times)

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
Vent order placed this morning. Should be 4-5 weeks out from here. I will keep this thread updated as I get additional information.

I asked about ordering 52 instead of 50 but no love. They said I would have to order 100 to get 52. :( It was worth a shot anyway Pedro.

So, I still have two vents left if anyone wants them. If not, I will keep them for spares.

Mike
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

BigPines

I’m sure if you are ordering 50 they can sell you 52, that way Mike can get a set also.  Won’t hurt to ask???

Good job on this Mike, really appreciate it.  Thanks brother…  ::thumbup
Good idea Pedro. I'll ask if they have to be in sets of 50 or if I can get 52. Why didn't I think of that?  ::thumbup

BigPines

Wow, I sure wish you had posted that earlier! I would have just ordered from you!  :o

Sounds like because you are a reseller, you were able to cut out the middle-man and get them cheaper too. That is a good price. Does that include shipping?

Oh well, more of us got vents this way.

Mike
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 11:17:50 AM by BigPines »

CCIE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
All,

Now that everyone has ordered from BigPines (I did not wanted to parade on any ones sale) I have half a case of these vents on hand and selling them for $21.10 each to members. If you have already committed with Big Pines sorry can't help you (do not want to interfere with any ones sale)... But if you have not bought then yet email me. By the way I am a Prema reseller

CCIE
yusha_2000@yahoo.com
PS I was going to post this item few months back as well as several others but last time I posted item for sale I was shot down......
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 10:52:36 AM by CCIE »

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
I’m sure if you are ordering 50 they can sell you 52, that way Mike can get a set also.  Won’t hurt to ask???

Good job on this Mike, really appreciate it.  Thanks brother…  ::thumbup
Pedro

BigPines

Well shoot Murci-Me - I only have 2 vents left. They are yours if you wan them. Sorry, I wish I had some more. I doubt there would be enough interest in me getting a second order of 50 but you never know.

Guys, I didn't get these ordered today. I forgot it would take a couple of days to transfer the money from my PayPal account so it will be a couple more days. Sorry for the short delay. I will reply here and confirm once the order has been placed.

Mike

Murci-Me

• Trade Count: (0)
Is it to late to count me in for a set? I have cash (American, USD!!!!!!!!!!!), but can also send paypay  ::wave

pslim337

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
 ::bounce cant waite mike cant waite  ::salute ::LAMBO

Robert

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 124
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
  • Lamborghini's rule!
Good news! I can definitely place the vent order next week. I am amazed how quickly this all came together. I figured it would take a week or maybe even two to get paid for enough of these. Instead, it only took a couple of days.

I can't wait to get these bad boys in my hands. I'll post back here once the order is placed.

I have been paid for all but 6 vents. I do have another member asking about vents but I don't know how many he wants. Sounds like these last ones will go fast.

Mike
Great job! I can't wait to see my 4. ::thumbup
Robert, Journeyman experimental mechanic, Journeyman experimental painter.

BigPines

Thanks guys. My pleasure. I couldn't have done it without the information provided by other members. Like I said before...Happy I found this place! ;)

Mike

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Again great job Mike and Bull you said it! Thank you both for your dedication  ::salute

Dustin

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
Thank you for organizing this Mike.   ::headbang

This is exactly why I built the site, improving the builds and hobby by having strength in numbers.

Chris

BigPines

Good news! I can definitely place the vent order next week. I am amazed how quickly this all came together. I figured it would take a week or maybe even two to get paid for enough of these. Instead, it only took a couple of days.

I can't wait to get these bad boys in my hands. I'll post back here once the order is placed.

I have been paid for all but 6 vents. I do have another member asking about vents but I don't know how many he wants. Sounds like these last ones will go fast.

Mike

Robert

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 124
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
  • Lamborghini's rule!
I am almost out of vents at this point. I have 16 vents that people have said they want but have not yet paid for. If all of those sell, I only have 2 vents left.

If I can get paid for a couple of these sets, I will attempt to place the order tomorrow (not sure if they are open on Saturday). Again the first to send payment, get the parts. It looks like I am going to run out so if you are thinking about getting in, don't wait!

Mike
Come on people, if you have an invoice, lets get these babies ordered!
Robert, Journeyman experimental mechanic, Journeyman experimental painter.

BigPines

I am almost out of vents at this point. I have 16 vents that people have said they want but have not yet paid for. If all of those sell, I only have 2 vents left.

If I can get paid for a couple of these sets, I will attempt to place the order tomorrow (not sure if they are open on Saturday). Again the first to send payment, get the parts. It looks like I am going to run out so if you are thinking about getting in, don't wait!

Mike