Author Topic: Cheap A/C Heater Dash Vents / Air Diffusers for Murcielago, Reventon & Gallardo  (Read 17449 times)

solrac

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 52
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
count me in too..
send me pm with directions on how to send u money.

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
Thanks Pedro! You have mail.

38 vents left!
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
I am in for two sets please!  I sent you a pm with my paypal info.

Thanks...
Pedro

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
I am happy to announce a special limited group buy for lamboclone members on some awesome OEM spec dash vents at an amazing price! ::headbang

- Manufactured by the original equipment manufacturer - Prima Industries
 - "Soft Touch" black finish
 - Bright chrome outer ring
 - Tighter tolerances than average vents for smooth movement/operation

$25 - Individual vent
$90 - Set of 4 vents

Compare those prices to the Lamborghini dealer! At that price you may just want some spares!

Prices include shipping in the Continental U.S. There will be an additional shipping cost outside the U.S.

I am told I will take delivery 4-5 weeks after order is placed. They are shipping from Italy. ;)  I will ship all paid orders the next business day after I take receipt of the vents.

Payment must be received by me in advance because I am required to pay the cost of the entire order up-front. Order will be placed as soon as I have enough payments to cover the majority of the order. I am prepared to cover some of the cost until I get reimbursed but to protect myself, I need to know I won't be left holding the entire bag. Otherwise I could end up in trouble with my wife. :o

I have already received so much interest in this offer that I have no doubt I can sell enough to complete it. However, if for any reason the offer cannot be completed, I will promptly refund all monies paid by members.

Please PM me if interested. This is a first come, first serve deal - or should I say first pay, first serve deal.

Only 46 vents available!
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?