The Forum > Other Topics

Will a G28 lp640 rep fit on a Uhual flatbed?

(1/2) > >>

notnilc20:

--- Quote from: Robert on May 11, 2013, 08:47:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: lamborghinimurci on May 11, 2013, 02:52:03 PM ---Thanks for the answer guys, but I will be honest that it wasnt the answer I was hoping for. Now I dont know how I am going to get the car to vagas, because I dont know any other places, in either city, that rents flatbeds, big enough.  :'( And to, notnilc20, yes I am picking it up from him, but he was only doing some upgrades to it. It was built by CarKitMaker. Thanks guys. BTW any other advise, from someone else, would still be appreciated.

--- End quote ---
I see pics of the Car Kit Inc hacks in the CarKitMaker web site.

--- End quote ---

They are both located in Albertville, AL. I get the impression that they may have been working together in the past. But i dont know. Maybe LamborghiniMurcie knows.

Robert:

--- Quote from: lamborghinimurci on May 11, 2013, 02:52:03 PM ---Thanks for the answer guys, but I will be honest that it wasnt the answer I was hoping for. Now I dont know how I am going to get the car to vagas, because I dont know any other places, in either city, that rents flatbeds, big enough.  :'( And to, notnilc20, yes I am picking it up from him, but he was only doing some upgrades to it. It was built by CarKitMaker. Thanks guys. BTW any other advise, from someone else, would still be appreciated.

--- End quote ---
I see pics of the Car Kit Inc hacks in the CarKitMaker web site.

Tusabes:
Just ask rob for trailer rental places near him . Doesn't have to be U haul
He should know which places in Phoenix have the right trailer since he has dealt with this many times

am33r:
Call rob and ask him to measure the outer tire distance front and back, and call the u-haul and ask how wide is the flat bed!

lamborghinimurci:
Thanks for the answer guys, but I will be honest that it wasnt the answer I was hoping for. Now I dont know how I am going to get the car to vagas, because I dont know any other places, in either city, that rents flatbeds, big enough.  :'( And to, notnilc20, yes I am picking it up from him, but he was only doing some upgrades to it. It was built by CarKitMaker. Thanks guys. BTW any other advise, from someone else, would still be appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version