The Forum > Other Topics

Will a G28 lp640 rep fit on a Uhual flatbed?

<< < (2/2)

notnilc20:
If it's the auto transport trailer then no. B/c the wheel well of the trailer are too narrow for the lp640. But i cant say for sure bc ive never done it.  I havent seen the flatbed from uhaul. But if its a flatbed and the bed is higher than the wheels/tires on the trailer it should be ok. Just be sure to tie some visible ribbons to the lp's mirrors.

But im more curious of how you got a finished replica out of Arizona if it's built by who i think it's built by.

am33r:
I dunno the answer to that exact question. But 4 weeks ago I picked up my G28 Body Kit (Just the kit) on a U-Haul "Auto Transport" and the kit was Wider than the trailer and the wheel wells of the trailer scratched the side Rockers on my kit - I should have taken several of the eight feet long 2"x4" woods and layed them sideways to get heigher than the trailer wheels and put the kit on top of them.

Just in case someone asks this question at some point.

lamborghinimurci:
Does anyone know if a G28 lp640 rep will fit on a Uhual flatbed? I know that the width of the car will be darn close. Im leaving Texas and I need swing through to pick up my completed replica in Arizona and bring to my new home in Las Vagas. I dont know any other trailer rental places that allow pick up and drop off in another city. If anyone has put one one on a Uhaul trailer or knows another trailer rental company that has flatbeds that can be dropped off in another city, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version