Author Topic: Murcielago Wheel Price  (Read 9902 times)

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
Re: Murcielago Wheel Price
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2012, 11:54:33 AM »
Wow.... Beautiful rims... are they the ones with slightly black in the front? I payed $3600 for the set just last year.... ARGGGGG

Where did you find them? do they have more?

CCIE
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Thanks CCIE yeah, they are all black.  The guy that sold them to me just had this one set, he actually put different rims on his car and that is the reason he was selling these.  I see other sets on that site from time to time and I know there are some there right now but for a lot more money.

Don't forget me if you run across another set ::wave I need to get rid of these 20's they are to big for my liking  ::counfused

I know of a set of Hercules rims for $2,500.00.  Let me know if you want them and I will pass you the guy’s information.  I don’t know what condition they are in but you can call him and ask him.
Pedro

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2012, 10:13:46 AM »
Don't forget me if you run across another set ::wave I need to get rid of these 20's they are to big for my liking  ::counfused

CCIE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2012, 09:48:30 AM »
Wow.... Beautiful rims... are they the ones with slightly black in the front? I payed $3600 for the set just last year.... ARGGGGG

Where did you find them? do they have more?

CCIE
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2012, 09:21:56 AM »
Totally jealous ::tongue! Post another pic!  ::study

Cool, I'll put up some pictures up in a little while.  I actually took the front rims yesterday to a friend’s shop to get some tires put on.  They will be used tires but I just need them for now while I am building the chassis.  I haven’t found any used tires for the rear yet  ::help.

OK I'm totally jealous too. Lambo rims in general seem to be worth their weight in gold. You could always sell them if you find better rims. Just remember me if you do sell....Lol...dave

No problem Dave I'll let you know if I find anything else, do you like this style or the newer style?
I see people post them for sale on other sites at first for a lot of money and no one buys them.  They drop the price quite a bit after a couple of weeks.  The guy that I bought them from said he had had them for a couple of years in his garage and couldn't get rid of them.  His original price for them was $3,600.00 and I ended up getting them for $1,600.00.  He told me his wife was persuading him to sell them, we all know what that means. ::)
Pedro

batbuilder

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Liked: 58
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 12:36:48 AM »
OK I'm totally jealous too. Lambo rims in general seem to be worth their weight in gold. You could always sell them if you find better rims. Just remember me if you do sell....Lol...dave

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 10:53:14 PM »
Totally jealous ::tongue! Post another pic!  ::study

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 10:26:10 PM »
Update!  ::bounce

I received my rims and they look pretty sweet, now I just need to get some tires for them  ::headbang
Anyone know of any good deals for the rear tires 335/30 18's?
Pedro

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 12:11:44 PM »
Thanks guys, I do like the way they look although I wish they would be the newer style ;). But I think these will look really good on the car and hopefully I'm getting a good price on them.
Now I need to get some tires for them ::)
Pedro

MDMurcy2

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 10:35:29 AM »
I personally would install them.  But that's just me.  They are a little dated and they aren't the absolute best look for the LP but they are nice and look good on the Murcielago's in general, in my opinion.  Just for the size and correct offsets, I have considered them as well for my build, and also the cost.  They are easily available at reasonable prices usually even with good tires already on them.   

CKI, CarKitInc, has some on their current build of the MR2 LP640.  They aren't completed with the build, but they have these rims on their LP640.  Check out their vids if you really want to see what it looks like.   I think it looks OK.   But I'm sure you will hear some like and some don't.   Good luck.

CarKitInc- Mercy-2 N.T. Front Springs Heated to Lower Front End

Mitch

Keep dreamin if you want to, I'm building mine!  And I'm almost done!

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 10:20:49 AM »
1,600 sounds like a great price for them. I would run them due to the fact nobody around here would ever know the difference and i'm building on a budget!

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Tijuana/San Diego
Murcielago Wheel Price
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 09:51:07 AM »
Is $1,600.00 a good price to pay for a set of these rims?  I know they are for the Murcielago and not for the LP640 but would you guys still install them on the LP640?

Pedro