Author Topic: in need of some g28 door glass asap some one help  (Read 17905 times)

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
Re: in need of some g28 door glass asap some one help
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2013, 10:04:35 PM »
That is an excellent idea. I wouldn't mind helping out but I am nowhere near OH.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Murci-Me

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2013, 09:22:25 PM »
Also, is there anybody on the forum who is near Batavia Ohio? If so, they could pick the glass up, saving the shipping cost. They would then have to ship to each member who has paid, but that should be less than $40 anywhere in U.S.
They would also have to charge for the crating/packaging.
It would save a ton of money that would normally be divided between the sets of glass price. I would have to charge to ship it from here to each buyer anyway, so that cost is unaviodable. 

Murci-Me

« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2013, 09:16:13 PM »
I am interested in the Glass.. i do think its a good price Murci-me is giving ppl a good price and most of all he is been honest of the cost.
I just have one question.. How do i know what a g28 body is.. ???
I have a reventon but i have no idea if they will fit or not.. since there are few different models out there..

Measure from the "B" pillar to the rear of the mirror mount area. If it is 36" (+/-) this glass will work. If it doesnt, you will have no problem selling it for what you paid.

pslim337

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2013, 08:53:23 PM »
Guys don't be gullible, you think if one of Murcie-Me's door glasses were to crack on his car he'd need to initiate a group buy in order to replace it??? Nooo, for w/e reason he will continue to stall, perpetuate this group buy non-sense, and secretly get a kick out of everyone begging him to buy to his door glasses.

Like I said the only options are:
-No door glasses
-Hyundai Tiburon door glasses
-Or have a new set made up

-Jayso

WTF? I have a second set of glass for my build just in case one of my windows ever do braek, which is very unlikely.
Where the F do you come off even saying something like that anyway? Its obvious to several people here that your agenda is selling AD bodies, and you try to steer anybody away from anything G28.
Personally, I dont care either way if people buy my glass or not. I'm not i the business of selling glass, so it doesnt matter to me if anybody ever purchases it again. Pslim337 mentioned he needed 2 sets, so if 3 more sets can be sold i'll place the order. I'll even place the order for just 2 sets if Pslim337 wants to pay $720 for just 4 pieces of glass.
The fact is Jayso, there is NO OTHER GLASS that will fit the G28 properly, and not even close. The only 4 options are my glass, plexiglass/lexan, order you own glass to be custom made, or have no glass at all. The Hyundai glass fits so bad it isn't even worth mentioning.
mike i have it right na 720

jrule78

• Liked: 5
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2013, 08:50:52 PM »
   I might be interested in a set as well. I currently have the plexiglass windows but think glass would be a better choice if available.

BigPines

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2013, 08:48:40 PM »
solrac, I could be wrong but I don't think this glass will fit your build. This glass is specific to the G28 or "Mercy 2" Car Kit, Inc. kit. Unless your doors are based on that specific kit, I don't think the glass will fit. :(

solrac

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 52
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2013, 08:45:10 PM »
I am interested in the Glass.. i do think its a good price Murci-me is giving ppl a good price and most of all he is been honest of the cost.
I just have one question.. How do i know what a g28 body is.. ???
I have a reventon but i have no idea if they will fit or not.. since there are few different models out there..

LamboJayso

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-2
  • Experience is everything!
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2013, 08:43:29 PM »
^^There you go, you have enough ppl for the group buy now.^^

Lol idc if ppl want to buy my kit or not. But, whenever someone new specifically inquires about my kit, I will continue to aid in w/e way I can.

-Jayso
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 08:46:45 PM by LamboJayso »
-Jayso

BigPines

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2013, 08:39:28 PM »
I just can't imagine the price is the problem. How could it really be any cheaper? Even if you were making a profit (which I know you can't be on this) - who cares? It is a great price! I really don't care if people make a profit on this stuff. I honestly expect it. If it is a good price and I need it, I will buy it. People should be able to make a profit for their time/skills.

This is dang cheap for REAL GLASS. I am still tempted to get some even though I am planning to go OEM spec. I know I will kick myself if I pass on this, my plans change and I end up going G28.

Mike

Murci-Me

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2013, 08:29:42 PM »
I think anybody who doesnt believe what this glass costs and how much this company charges minimally to ship needs to contact Autotemp directly to see for themselves.
Like I said, there is no minimum order for the glass, but the "shipping" is the same price for 1 set or 100 sets.

Murci-Me

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2013, 08:25:36 PM »
Guys don't be gullible, you think if one of Murcie-Me's door glasses were to crack on his car he'd need to initiate a group buy in order to replace it??? Nooo, for w/e reason he will continue to stall, perpetuate this group buy non-sense, and secretly get a kick out of everyone begging him to buy to his door glasses.

-No door glasses

-Jayso

WTF? I have a second set of glass for my build just in case one of my windows ever do braek, which is very unlikely.
Where the F do you come off even saying something like that anyway? Its obvious to several people here that your agenda is selling AD bodies, and you try to steer anybody away from anything G28.
Personally, I dont care either way if people buy my glass or not. I'm not i the business of selling glass, so it doesnt matter to me if anybody ever purchases it again. Pslim337 mentioned he needed 2 sets, so if 3 more sets can be sold i'll place the order. I'll even place the order for just 2 sets if Pslim337 wants to pay $720 for just 4 pieces of glass.
The fact is Jayso, there is NO OTHER GLASS that will fit the G28 properly, and not even close. The only 4 options are my glass, plexiglass/lexan, order you own glass to be custom made, or have no glass at all. The Hyundai glass fits so bad it isn't even worth mentioning.

BigPines

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2013, 07:35:01 PM »
Not sure where that is coming from LamboJayso.

Who said anything about his glass cracking? If so, I didn't catch that.

I really don't see that he is stalling. I see an inexplicable lack of interest in a valuable offer. ::scratch

If you have some other information, don't be coy, just tell us.

Mike

pslim337

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2013, 05:49:24 PM »
a jay i went got a tiburon glass but i think i got the year wrong cuz it was a no go it was a2000

LamboJayso

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-2
  • Experience is everything!
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2013, 05:38:21 PM »

-No door glasses

-Jayso
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 05:46:05 PM by LamboJayso »
-Jayso

pslim337