Author Topic: Swap my 20's for OEM size wheels...  (Read 1475 times)

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Re: Swap my 20's for OEM size wheels...
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 01:45:08 PM »
Those are really nice, I remember I commented in your thread about them when I first saw them.  What size are the rims and tires?

Everything about them was on one of the other sites which is currently down. I got them when I purchased the car from JD and I never saved any details about them  :( I measured the rims last night just for an estimate and look to measure 9"x20" for the front and 12"x20" in the rear. The front tires Ill have to look and see, I believe the rears from what I can see in the picture are 315x35x20"s? Ill have to confirm that later when I get home.

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
Re: Swap my 20's for OEM size wheels...
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 12:17:15 PM »
Those are really nice, I remember I commented in your thread about them when I first saw them.  What size are the rims and tires?
Pedro

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Swap my 20's for OEM size wheels...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 11:50:40 AM »
Im tossing around the idea of swapping my 20" LP670 style rims and tires for a set of OEM size wheels and tires ??? The 20's are just to big for my taste and Im having a hard time getting my ride height correct with the larger rims. Supposedly (comes from a bad source) that they were special ordered for a Murci, but who knows the truth behind that story. The bolt pattern is  5 x 4.75 (5 x 120) same as a Murci. Just figured I would put this out and see if anyone is interested. Ill take some better pictures later. Not sure of the offset either and have new centers still in the plastic.