The Forum > Other Topics

Advice on Ticket.

(1/7) > >>

satinta:
Here is a quick article by Adam Carolla.

http://www.ebaymotorsblog.com/why-i-dont-drive-my-miuras/

He is surprisingly politically correct but if you read between the lines I think he agrees on what we are saying here.

Murci-Me:

--- Quote from: BigPines on May 22, 2013, 02:54:37 PM ---Pedro, if you are referring to the U.S., I wholeheartedly agree. ::usa I am a patriot. ::thumbup I am nevertheless concerned about the direction we are headed as a country.

If you are referring to California in particular, I respectfully disagree. California is a beautiful place that has basically been politically ruined beyond repair. I don't think it will ever have the glory it once did. It is very sad because it is such a beautiful place with so much potential.

Mike

--- End quote ---

Well said  ;)

dratts:
I've experienced both sides of this coin.  Some police seem to have me in their sights and some seem to like the car.  The last ticket I was issued was dismissed by the judge without me saying a word.

satinta:

--- Quote from: Murci-Me on May 22, 2013, 12:20:29 AM ---Whats on the plates has nothing to do with it, it happened long before I had vanity plates. The problem is that when the cops see the car, they assume its a celebrity inside. They run the plate to see who it is, and the car comes up as a '86 Fiero. Automatically they assume its either a stolen plate on a Lamborghini, or a stolen Lamborghini.

--- End quote ---

So they are just ignorant. I have to say it's not that bad here in Arizona.  The Police are courteous here for the most part. On the other hand one of them shot my friend David for being black in a Corvette....   

BigPines:
Pedro, if you are referring to the U.S., I wholeheartedly agree. ::usa I am a patriot. ::thumbup I am nevertheless concerned about the direction we are headed as a country.

If you are referring to California in particular, I respectfully disagree. California is a beautiful place that has basically been politically ruined beyond repair. I don't think it will ever have the glory it once did. It is very sad because it is such a beautiful place with so much potential.

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version