The Forum > Other Topics

Advice on Ticket.

<< < (2/7) > >>

autopro:
Still the best my friend  ::thumbup

BigPines:

--- Quote from: Murci-Me on May 21, 2013, 07:37:10 PM ---When I have my state issued CA plates on the car its not so easy though. I notice the red lights in my rear view mirror, so I pull over. I'm then ordered out of the car at gunpoint, and ordered to lay face down on the asphalt with my arms out to the side. Then one officer comes (with the other still holding me at gunpoint) and cuffs me, then puts me in the back of the cruiser. Before anything is even said to me, or i'm given a chance to explain anything, the car is being searched and torn apart.
Once they fnd nothing, they come back to the cruiser and ask me their moronic questions. Once everything checks out, im released (always without a ticket) and they go on their way.

--- End quote ---
Honestly, this doesn't surprise me at all. I have had guns drawn on me and I've been handcuffed too and I'm not even driving a Lambo yet. It is hard for people to believe it is this bad here but it is. We are quite literally living in a police state. ::police

Murci-Me:
Whats on the plates has nothing to do with it, it happened long before I had vanity plates. The problem is that when the cops see the car, they assume its a celebrity inside. They run the plate to see who it is, and the car comes up as a '86 Fiero. Automatically they assume its either a stolen plate on a Lamborghini, or a stolen Lamborghini.
So, is Adelitas still jumpin? There is some incredible talent at that club  :)

Tusabes:
The cops in tj will still pull you over , but once you pay the $20 mordida you'll be on your way ;)

autopro:
Just come down to Tijuana with your car, the cops down here won't care what plate you have on your car, we can even borrow some Mexican plates for it while your here  :P

I'll buy you some beers  ::beers you know where  :drool

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version