The Forum > Other Topics

Hope all is well

(1/2) > >>

usmc_butler:

--- Quote from: autopro on May 21, 2013, 09:15:00 AM ---All in all I am really glad that you and your family are ok.  My heart goes out to everyone that has been affected by this tragedy.

--- End quote ---

Thank you Auto

Here is a video of the start of it

Storm 5-20-13

autopro:
All in all I am really glad that you and your family are ok.  My heart goes out to everyone that has been affected by this tragedy.

usmc_butler:
Several more pictures and one of the storms that went just south of me also a picture of the before and after of the elementary school that was directly hit

usmc_butler:
Here are some of the pictures from my friends and family that they shared. ::usa

usmc_butler:
Thanks for all the caring brothers  ::usa Most of the damage was in the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore area however we have had tornados everywhere (I believe around 50 total) and damages is everywhere. We had one pass right over our house last night, the news has a camera on top of the college stadium that we live by and showed the tornado forming over our house. But I've had no damage so far.

This is just a horrific act of mother nature. So many children were killed and missing from the 2 elementary schools that were directly hit. Several Facebook pages are setup to help family members find there loved ones. Ill post some pictures up from friends and family in the area. Again thinks for all the thoughts and prayers for Oklahoma

Dustin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version