Author Topic: usmc_butler's short story  (Read 1138 times)

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Re: usmc_butler's short story
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 10:46:09 PM »
Lol nope never!

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
Re: usmc_butler's short story
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 09:19:16 AM »
Welcome to the club and thank you for your comments.  I broke the site out into many sections so the specifics so it'll be easier to find information in the future.  I really hope the site will become a "builders guide" for present and future builders and we'll stry to keep everything focused on the Lambo projects.  I think that everyone will agree that the Lambo is one of the most complex cars to complete therefore my hope is that this site will assist everyone in the planning and completion of their projects.  The goal is to make the hobby more enjoyable and improve the quality and safety of the cars.

Thanks,

Chris

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
usmc_butler's short story
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 08:42:06 AM »
Nice to be on a forum where everybody is newbies! My story is pretty short, I have been sports car enthusiast for some time now and have owned several Corvettes, Vipers, race cars, etc. I am however new to the "replica car" world. I purchased a LP640 from another sites administrator not long ago and have been scratching my head ever since... Kind of like getting a motor someone has torn apart then trying to rebuild it with raw and missing pieces! Either way I am not about failure, I am looking forward to this build and meeting members with new ideas. I will be starting a build thread soon and will be looking forward to some encouragement!

As mentioned before I really like the setup on this forum, easy to navigate and lots of specific areas to post in. Chris you did a fantastic job setting this site up! 8)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 08:45:24 AM by usmc_butler »