Author Topic: Hello, New to building need some info,please  (Read 1154 times)

Jadams

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
Re: Hello, New to building need some info,please
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 01:05:24 AM »
find a good 6.0 body kit ,a true 6.0 and convert it to SV ...... front bumper , Jota engine cover humps , rear wing , not sure about head lights & front fenders ,convert to VT ......the 6.0 interior will work plan to spend 5000.00 on a body kit that,s accurate 6.0 
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 06:03:37 AM by italianknightrider »
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
Re: Hello, New to building need some info,please
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 12:56:00 AM »
I don't think anyone is making diablos anymore besides Cki

Jason Sims

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Hello, New to building need some info,please
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 11:06:25 PM »
I am in Harstelle, Alabama .Im new to replica/kit building  and want to build a Diablo Sv replica/ reasonable looking kit .I have some experience in body work  .Im not the best, but what I cant do well I will have the experienced friends do for me (welding ) ETC ..My question is who sells the Diablo Sv replica body that would be good quality that isnt a scammer and is in the USA ? I have already checked out (http://www.carkitinc.com/) and have been there and he showed me his cars ,I have seen the fiberglass shop but they dont have they dont offer the Diablo Sv ..I was thinking of buying one of his offered body style kits but I figured since im going to spend 20-30K I  wont settle for anything but the Diablo SV style ...If anyone that has dealt with an honest company that offers it ,I would appreciate the info because every time that I think I found one ,I find a bunch of bad reports on them ...Thankx  ...Jason