Author Topic: Diablo Molds in Canada For Sale  (Read 4336 times)

CCIE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
Re: Diablo Molds in Canada For Sale
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2019, 10:37:21 PM »
Thanks 99SV.....

Yes I do have AGP glass but am down to the very last few sets, AGP does not and will not reproduce the Diablo glass and about 5 years back I bought out AGP's remaining inventory with more then half being broken in transport that I am still fighting with the insurance. So if you need glass this is the time else the only other source for exact Diablo glass will be factory in Italy. As an example the Windshield is $6500 + shipping from Italy, I have also heard Lamborghini Factory will be raising there Diablo parts pricing up again beginning 2020 and windshield is going to $10,590 each (ouch) Door glass is also going up in price.
Though I no longer sell parts I have a whole inventory of replica and OEM parts for the Diablo. If any of the members need something please send me a PM. I would recommend contacting Ron D. in BC first though. He has amazing talent and has many many really hard to find NAERC parts. He is also very VERY trust-worth,  You cant go wrong with him. I will personally vouch for him and I am sure many other builders who have been around for a while would do the same.

CCIE

99svmonterey

• Liked: 9
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2019, 11:02:22 AM »
Sadly the Diablo kits seem to have fallen out of favour in general and demand isn't great anymore from a business perspective. They are still my favorite Lambo and it would be nice to have someone making kits in Canada again. I have a Tubular Dynamics/NAERC replica chassis I built sitting in storage since 2008 myself. The younger generation are into Huracan's and Aventador's now I guess. Finding glass is the biggest challenge for Diablos as AGP doesn't stock them anymore. I believe forum member CCIE has had the last AGP glass sets for sale on ebay for a while. Many kits used them. More knowledgeable members correct me if I am wrong on this.Here is the link .

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Diablo-AGP-Aftermarket-replica-Diablo-Glass-with-OEM-spec/262979231658?fits=Make%3ALamborghini&hash=item3d3ac89faa:g:dtoAAOSw9GhYkXSg

As Eddie stated, Ron Dolling in B.C. is the only source for glass to fit the NAERC bodies. He is a member on the forum here as well.

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 286
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2019, 05:14:54 AM »
I did not accused you I was just asking and I did apologized ahead  of your reply. couse, I'll tell u something about 10 years ago bunch of guys bought a kit from C. R. ( 99sv knows who am I talking about) then  some one stole most of the molds. then news come up on streets about the whole thing. and again it was south Etobicoke some garage who had them . end of story. like I said Ken would only sell with agreement not to splash his work. people did anyway.so you said its NAERC only one copy then its a RED FLAG. Ronlambo has the only rights to NAERC product even the Glass you cant buy from Gilchrist glass in Victoria has to go through Ron.
 re write your add,couse the old timers knows better. good luck in sale ,there's not to many Roadsters molds and its still popular ( I guess ) for some folks. PEACE

Diablo101

• Liked: 0
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 03:30:03 AM »
Wow I am shocked to hear accusations of stealing. Definitely misleading and wrong.
These molds and the kit was bought from a young gentleman around the Lakeshore area.
Him and his buddies had a garage and he made a full black kit from it. The car was 10% complete
and ended up selling the car to another gentlemen in Ottawa but kept the molds. I don't even know if it's Nearc kit it's what the young gentlemen said. This is approx. 8-9 years ago
I'm in no rush to sell them I just thought it would be helpful to someone else to start a build.
Thanks anyways and good luck everyone
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 03:33:29 AM by Diablo101 »

99svmonterey

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 10:20:51 PM »
I remember years back some posts on the forums that someone in the GTA had copied an NAERC roadster. I assumed this was likely them. I saw the ad posted on Kijijii and found it strange there were 2 pictures of a 6.0 coupe when the molds are for a roadster which is why I suggested posting pictures of the 1 car made from the molds. I know there was a completed yellow NAERC style roadster for sale on Autotrader.ca last year in Toronto. Curious if that might have been the one from these molds. Jim Dinner would likely know.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 10:28:10 PM by 99svmonterey »

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 286
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 09:40:08 PM »
is your name  actually Ali? I hope you are not that guy who stole the molds from C.R. just wonder, cause I never heard of you in GTA kit car guys. if not then you should have a proof from NAERC bill of sale . the only Molds from Ken have  Ron in BC.  the rest are splasholas.
 sorry if I offend you wrong,

99svmonterey

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 09:10:10 PM »
Do you have any pics of the completed car that was made from these molds you could post? You'll typically get more response with pictures posted.

Diablo101

• Liked: 0
Diablo Molds in Canada For Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 01:58:12 AM »
Greetings friends, 

I'm Al from Toronto Ontario Canada and I've been on the many forums in the past for over 10+ years. Unfortunately Kitcentral has closed down now, it was very helpful for everyone. I know I spent hours everyday on it just researching and starting my project. I am now here to spread and share what I have and now to make it easier for others.

What brings me here today are my beautiful Diablo Nearc Molds. Now these are the original stretched version of the Diablo. Below is a brief description:
These molds were professionally taken from the real Lamborghini Diablo Roadster.
Made only 1 kit from these molds. Have had these molds for over 10 years safely stored.
Top quality and professionally made.

The Lamborghini Diablo kit molds include:
1 Main body
1 Front bumper
2 Outer door skins
2 Inner door skins
2 Rear bumper
2 6.0 Interior dash
2 Side Skirts
1 Center console
1 Seat
2 Trunk pieces
2-4 pieces of engine cover

I would also include a build dairy to help with your build. It takes years to research and get the right parts. I have it all in a booklet. The company, costs and instructions page by page. All this for only $15000. Over 15+ molds to make endless Lamborghini's. Please let me know if you have any questions. The molds are in very good shape and condition. Have lots of pictures. Can see the parts in Mississauga only if serious. Will only accept bank draft. Leave your name, number and any questions you have. No low ballers or tire kickers. Serious inquiries only.

Let me know your thoughts and thanks for reading!