Build Diaries > Diablo

last drive before repaint- video

(1/4) > >>

tonypaul:
what do you mean by "raced"? ::scratch

tonypaul:
Hate to see her like that also..... Im now at the part were Im thinking "wtf" was I thinking.... Maybe the paint wasn't all that bad, this is a lot of work. But yes I pretty sure it will be worth it in the end.

One thing I have noticed is that there seems to be a lot of little pin holes that were not there before. Maybe the heat over the past 2 years has released some trapped bubbles??? Not sure but its a pain to finding and fixing every little pin hole...

BigPines:
Ouch! I hate to see her that way but I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end. :)

tonypaul:
The 100+ degree Texas summer is slowing me down some getting the car painted. I still need about 8 more hours of body prep/sanding before I put the first coat of high build primer. After that maybe 4 hours of finish sanding if nothing major comes up.

Im still planing being in the booth shooting color on Aug 1st, hopefully if progress continues as it has so far.....

tonypaul:

--- Quote from: AdrianBurton on July 09, 2013, 03:02:35 PM ---How long will it be down?
I would keep driving that beauty till the summer ended

--- End quote ---

I was thinking it would be down a full month but I got so much done today and still planning on working on it everyday this week so it might be down for only 3 weeks. But honestly Im not in no big hurry I still need to finish the a/c system. With the Texas August summer heat coming the car is just no fun to drive in 100+ degree heat without a/c.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version