Author Topic: LED strip placement suggestions needed  (Read 1966 times)

670SV

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: LED strip placement suggestions needed
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 11:43:53 PM »
No I don't think so either, I don't like anything on a replica that isn't found on the OEM version. Tonypaul likes the look though, and that's all that matters for his build.

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 05:24:32 AM »
I don't think a led strip improves a diablo look

670SV

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 01:02:22 AM »
I think if the headlights were off it would look good on the bottom, more exotic looking maybe. With the headlights on though, it looks better on top like in the picture! That's a hard decision!

tonypaul

• Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 06:03:37 PM »
It looks good on top. Hard to picture it on the bottom side and it might work too but it might be too busy there with the headlight beam and the parking and signal lights clustered up in such close proximity. So my vote is on top like the picture.

Thanks for your feedback!

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 10:30:54 PM »
It looks good on top. Hard to picture it on the bottom side and it might work too but it might be too busy there with the headlight beam and the parking and signal lights clustered up in such close proximity. So my vote is on top like the picture.

tonypaul

• Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
LED strip placement suggestions needed
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 08:20:53 PM »

Im getting the car pretty close to being ready for the repaint but Im not sure what to do with the little LED light strip that I had above my headlights. I have some new ones to put on after the paint is done but Imnot sure if I want to put them above the headlights again or below the headlights.

I tried temporarly placing the LED's below the headlights today but it just didnt look right. But maybe Im just used to seeing them up above. If I place them below the headlights I need to drill a small hole for the wires to go thru the body now before paint.
Thoughts/Suggestions??