How To - Tips > Steering / Suspension

wheel hub (bearing) replacement for c4. Looking for integrated wheel speed senso

(1/4) > >>

01Lambiero:
Are there not two sizes of tires on a Diablo or a Murci?  My rear tires are larger than my fronts even though the wheels are 19" each.  Last I knew, the ABS system senses and compares the rotation of all tires to inform you of a tire that is low on pressure, for traction control, and equalized braking.  Does the Impala have different sized tires?  This would change my opinion too.  I think that ABS is more trouble than it's worth.  My $.02

Jim

SchulzeA:
I don't see how that will effect it if your tire dia is close to the same. You will most likely need to recalibrate the speedometer anyway which should fix any issue.

Robert:
The stock wheel size is 18".

SchulzeA:

--- Quote from: 01Lambiero on December 03, 2013, 09:38:14 PM ---Then for proper operation of the ABS, you will have to run wheels that have the same circumference as the oem Chevy on all four corners.

Jim

--- End quote ---

Why would the wheel size effect the abs?

01Lambiero:
Then for proper operation of the ABS, you will have to run wheels that have the same circumference as the oem Chevy on all four corners.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version