Author Topic: Where did you mount your condensor?  (Read 1582 times)

jdinner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
    • KwikerCars
Re: Where did you mount your condensor?
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 07:50:45 AM »
I used two Porsche 911 condensors in the front of the 6.0 but they could also mount in front of the rear rads too. You would need to mount the fans on the rear of the rad.
The hose connection to the condensors is special to the Porsche too, but I made my own and it works.

rodrieguz

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 77
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 04:40:47 PM »
Mount under front nose & build a shround and tunnels from the two front scoops next to foglights to direct air into condensor.

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 02:05:49 PM »
Is there anyway to mount an electric fan to it and put it in the rear somewhere? Just a thought, ive never seen an electric fan mounted on a condenser, I don't know if it would work or not ::scratch

tonypaul

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
Where did you mount your condensor?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 01:08:03 PM »
The redneck air/cooler thingy that I made for my Diablo just isnt working good enough. It works decent for about 1 hour, after the Texas heat melts the ice its useless. So I ordered a aftermarket a/c system but I cant seem to figure out a good place to mount it to get good airflow.

Im putting twin intercoolers down in each lower side air vent, so thats out. The front nose area just dont have any area that directs air... :( any ideas? ::scratch