Build Diaries > Diablo

Sneak peek of my Diablo Roadster~

<< < (5/5)

CCIE:
Tony.... Looking really nice...... Just curious about your side mirrors, they look off or smaller, Are they standard mirrors that came with you body? I am thinking it is the black paint that makes them look smaller (in the pic at least) I was thinking about putting CF mirror shells on my Roadster. Whose kit do you have. (I have a Top Gun body and the doors are not exact so the window just doesn't fit driver side but does the passenger side, in mine it is the curvature of the door that is off)
By the way the wheels are too black I would consider silver outer ring or something similar on the rims just to pop the black color.... Just my humble opinion...

Awesome Roadster...... Very nice job (can't wait to get there my self)
CCIE

MDMurcy2:
Looking very nice!   I like the scheme.   

tonypaul:
As with almost any of my projects this quick "repaint" has snowballed into a larger project. I havnt had a lot of time to work on the car, my business has been swapped and alot of family things going on.....

I have recovered alot of the interior with black suede, redone alot of little things that needed addressed. The repaint came out pretty good but I had a couple small "boo-boo's" with the buffer going thru the paint. I was buffing at night since is been so freakin hot and couldnt see what I was doing....

I forgot who I purchased these APG roadster windows from but they are a little different than the ones I had. I had them professionally tinted while they were still out of the car and went to install them and they are thicker than my other ones. The passenger side fits but is slow going up and down due to the felts in the tracks, the drivers wont fit at all. So Im going  to have to put in my old ones~~ bummer....

The bottom half of the car and the rims are plasti-dipped. I wasnt sure if I was going to like it but its growing on me.... I still have alot of little things do, and a whole lot of cleaning. Maybe in another week or two it "should" be done.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version