How To - Tips > Interior

OEM Interior trim measurements

<< < (2/8) > >>

Digibeam:
the rear of that area is actually part of the upper firewall and is metal,  then a form, sound barrier/insulation and the leather finish. the rest of the part is in multiple sections for assembly as one part is on the door pillar and the other section is on the rear firewall quarter window cup area and they meet with a visual seam line.
i have chatted with Cliff, and his body kit has the part we are looking for, but he is a busy man so i dont know if it is possible to get just that area as a part or not.
i am afraid to have String make a mould from his OEM part with all that sexy leather on it for fear something going sideways and destroying anything...
i have looked into buying those parts and its would be around $900 per side used for me to purchase,
hmmm i thought i had a picture but i guess i dont

Tallon:
If one were to get a mold of it I meant, it looks like it would need to be bolted to the car
isn't half of it just fabric with little backing?
I wouldn't expect you to mould anything though, I personally was just going to carve out my own parts based on any measurements given

String:
You are right , I do have the parts and wanted to add them all to the picture gallery . The weather has been so wet and dark lately , the pictures are too dark and I wanted to take a decent collection, I am a bit limited for space unfortunately.
I don't want to post any workshop manual pics because of (c) but all they show is the rear of the part to be installed in one pic and an arrow pointing to it in place in another , so you have no idea what a panel is fixing to . That was until LA12241 posted all those wonderful chassis pics , so I know I need to do the panel pics to complete the inventory .

I'm sorry I don't understand "Might need to be installed it seems flexible" ,  if you could explain.

Tallon:
String's got the upholstered part in his red collection I think? Might need to be installed it seems flexible

Digibeam:
i have been looking for those also, none are available,the oem part is actually a couple parts not one big piece but anything is better than nothing i believe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version