Author Topic: What Lambo Kit to Buy & build  (Read 6368 times)

Onewickedsvt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
Re: What Lambo Kit to Buy & build
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2014, 06:35:42 PM »
Yeah. I agree. The body looks rough and bad.

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2013, 07:02:39 PM »
Woohoo high budget and in aus = definitely beyond custom!

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 286
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 08:19:18 AM »
Chris who's doing the W12 and tranny  work ?both requires lot of ecm. I would get hold of Leon in Perth (Beyond Custom) they do some sick twin turbos and Vdrive, abs etc.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 08:34:49 AM by eddie »

Beyondcustom

• Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
    • Beyond Custom
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 07:30:34 AM »
We build our replica's in western Australia to ADR's if you need another option.

Leon

chrisruck2009

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 06:58:41 AM »
Has anyone had dealings with Franco from Gagliardi design? Is he straight up and good to deal with. Seems great so far and then I am sure they always are in the beginning before money changes hands?
Regards,
Chris

chrisruck2009

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 06:07:39 AM »
Yeh, I saw that one. Only problem is that it is left hand drive and I need to build right hand drive. Also, I really want to build a car from ground up to my specs.
Thankfully Franco from Gagliardi design has contacted me and we are putting together plans for my car. I will have him build the chassis and assemble the car to Australian standards and then ship to Australia for completion. It can be shipped as furniture without a motor and transaxles. Actually easier to register if its never been registered before from what the engineers tell me. I will complete the car here.

So far the design is as follows:

* Custom space frame tubular chassis with dual action shocks and adjustable coilovers.
* Brembo 6 piston brakes with 14 inch disks
* Full leather custom interior
* Bentley W12 V12 twin turbo 6.0l engine from 2007 Bentley Continental. (I will have the boosted to produce over 700hp)
 * 2010 Porsche 997 gearbox

I live in a country town in the Outback of Australia. Because of the road conditions here we will pay lots of attention to the suspension and are opting for fully adjustable so I can tune it in properly. I welcome feedback from anyone who has had experience in tuning the suspension on these things.

Will keep you updated with progress. Plan to get started early next month.

Cheers,
Chris

notnilc20

• Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2013, 11:11:13 PM »
Saw this on ebay.

http://bit.ly/15LLrV0

chrisruck2009

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 11:50:57 PM »
Awesome! That is a big help. I will let you know how I go.
Chris

notnilc20

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 09:03:59 PM »
Ok. The most popular kit manufacturers in the states is www.carkitinc.com their Mercy-2 is the LP640 version and are a legitimate company in Alabama.

Also, Robslp640 makes LP640 and now claims to be ready to sell Reventon bodies too. Do some research on this guy as some people have had issues with him delivering product after he's been paid. Also some people have been fine dealing with him too. However this is only what i've observed and i have no personal experience with him myself. He has several vids on youtube where he leaves his number and i think he has a webpage too but don't know the address. He is located in Arizona.

Also, IKR or Italianknightrider on this board may be ready to sell Aventador bodies. But you should PM him to get better details and possibly pics. He is located in Texas i believe.

One last thing. Never send any money without seeing things in person first and try if you can to pick up in person.  Many a scammer in this kit car world. Plus, the word "kit" is a generic term when it comes to lambos. All you get is the body shell and some interior pieces and you have to fab everything else. That's where these great message boards come in. Good luck
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 09:13:31 PM by notnilc20 »

chrisruck2009

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 08:54:10 PM »
Hi Notnilc20,

I have tried contacting Vendetta through this site with no response. Their site says they will post a new number shortly but not sure whether that means they are temporarily unavailable or what?
 If anyone knows anything about them I would be thrilled to hear. Otherwise a good alternative supplier with Adventador or Murci Roadster will suffice.

I love them all!

Chris

notnilc20

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 08:48:09 PM »
Vendetta kit maker by Gagliardi design 
http://www.gagliardidesign.com/ABOUT.html

Good luck with your journey and make sure to keep in touch

chrisruck2009

What Lambo Kit to Buy & build
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 08:14:25 PM »
Hi,

I am new to the site and glad to find it.

I am committed to building a replica Lambo that performs like a true super car. I am trying to find either a Murcielago, and Adventador or even like the look of a Vendetta.

I would like to build a space frame tubular chassis locally and plant a Twin Turbo V12 Bentley engine and transaxle or a Twin Turbo BMW V12 with Porsche in it. I have access to the engines and have a great chassis builder.

My problem is finding the right body kit. I cant seem to find the Vendetta manufacturer anymore? Are they still making them? Alternatively, who does a great Adventador Roadster OR Murcielago that would suit Tubular Chassis? I would like to buy ASAP as I am itching to get started.

I will keep you up to date with progress once I get started.

Cheers,
Chris