Author Topic: lp640/670  (Read 1252 times)

cliffs custom fab

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 23
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
lp640/670
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 11:44:23 PM »
alright yall. sorry it has been sometime since i been on. reason being i have been working hard on some new products. as some of you who have stopped by or called me thanks for keeping it quiet. that goes for the two customers for this new prodject of mine also.

i also want to give special thanks to lamborghini carolinas for thier assistance also. guys they are the cheapest place to buy oem parts.

any ways over last few months i have been building all new molds for the lp640 as most know all my stuff is copies of the oem parts but what i have done was make the molds to where i can lay up completes sides of the car or individual parts. these molds will allow me to interchange from the lp640 areas to the lp670 areas as well. yes that right lp670 and no the 670 stuff did not come from fpg overseas. the molds are done and now i will be molding the areas to do the lp670. my 670 parts will start arriving this week or the begining of next week. as the parts arrive i will take pics of them and post them. but please keep in mind that i will not leave this posting up for very long but i did feel that it might be a good time to finally let everyone know. the 670 parts WILL NOT fit on the g24/28 bodies sorry yall. i have also done alot of improvements to the watson body and added alot of the missing sectoins that is not with his or the extreme kit for that matter. for example the rear window area. i have sunk tons of cash into building this kit. if your interested in learning more about it please give me a call or txt me. as i get the new parts made i will be posting them to my wesite. also i will not sell the 670 parts by themselves only in a full body kit. sorry but after having 30 grand wraped up in making these parts i will not just let them go out the door in single pieces just to be copied. and that would not be fair to the two guys that have already purchased a body from me.

well just trying to spark a little more interest to sweeten the deal for those who have been on the bench sitting and waiting. for a short time only i will offer up a free exaust tip and a free set of engine bonnet glass to those who would like to get a body kit. i also might have a source to get my hands on the big side view mirrors. those are highly sought after and will be on back order from the dealerships for a very long time. but i know where a set is and might be able to get my hands on them, i also have run across a source for the 670 style wheels. they have already been making them for the original mercy. so they have the correct sizing available. a little pricey to buy a single set. but they did tell me that a group buy will definitely bring the price down a lot. the also do a lot of custom wheels. any questions please feel free to give me a call. and also check out the link for pics and upcoming pics.

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/mall/15944-lp640-670-a.html

cliff
cliffscustomfab@yahoo.com
704-640-0008