Author Topic: Merciero new builder to the site  (Read 1003 times)

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Re: Merciero new builder to the site
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 08:16:23 AM »
That is to bad about the fire, it would be hard to continue after an event like that :'( Looks like you had a great start and near complete replica built. Glad you decided to stick around and glad you found us!  ::beers

Dustin

Merciero

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 06:46:25 AM »
Knoxville area

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 01:10:54 AM »
Oh man too bad about the set back. Glad you're back in the game though. Welcome to the site. Where in TN are you?

Merciero

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Merciero new builder to the site
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 11:08:09 PM »
Hello guys. I go by merciero. I first started building kits in early 09. I have done quite a few partial builds local in TN. But I still have a lot to learn. I had a personal Vetter lp640 that I could never be happy with. I changed my direction so many times with that car. Every time I would do a customers car and I would come up with a good idea I would shoot I gotta do that to mine. Lol. But I had a slight mishap about a year and a half ago. I had my entire life's work in my shop. When we had a fire. Took everything down. Yes the lambo too. As well as ALL OEM interior for the car that I had been collecting for quite some time.

I quit building bc I had no tools no shop and no molds. But I just saw a deal on Craigslist I couldn't pass up. Someone thought kitcars were easy and had a reventon roadster body. So I called him up and we made a trade for some tools I had. Only bad thing is its a cKI body. But I figured I can clean it up. But it has no interior or lights. So I'll be hunting for some parts again. But I just wanted to introduce myself.