Author Topic: diablo chassis same as murcy and reventon  (Read 1226 times)

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
Re: diablo chassis same as murcy and reventon
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 10:29:27 AM »
I know the mercy-2 will have a different wheel base than oem but I don't know about their rev but you may have to change that to what your body needs anyway. The side rails your rocker panels sit on are straight then curved on the diablo but not for the murcie. Some of the tubing in the upper rear of the chassis is different on both cars too but may still work as long as it doesn't extend out of where the body sits. Just slightly different front end the murcie has bars that go along the hood line. It's basically mostly the same but a few changes will need to be made after you build the majority of it.

This is if you are talking about the NAERC Replica plans because they are more complete plans but if you're talking about the chassisworks chassis, it will work with any mid engine car since it's not a complete chassis and none of the body mounts or full structural bracing will be in the plans so you build it to your needs. Chassisworks plans are usually on ebay they're not very expensive.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/fabjunkie66 that's the creator he lists them from time to time you may have to ask him to relist
Looks like the most recent price was $69
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 10:40:48 AM by Tallon »

Merciero

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
diablo chassis same as murcy and reventon
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 11:01:46 PM »
i wondering if the chassis plans for a diablo work with a cki reventon body? im also looking for some chassis plans. if anyone has a set to copy or sell.