Opinions & Reviews > Vendor Feedback

Jamack - Transaction Appears to be Going South

(1/4) > >>

Tallon:
ah wish I could do that

String:
I am able to conclude my episode with ' John Morris ( Jamack) ' by way of having to get paypal to resolve the issue and have now received a repayment from them. I have several messages from him saying he would not rip me off and will give me a refund , but obviously he is full of it and is indeed a con-man, so can only recommend avoid at all costs.

So after this 'downer' of an episode  >:( , I will post some 'upper' info in December  ::bounce
 ::LAMBO2 :drool

turbodream:
Good for you BigPines, glad you've been able to resolve issue and finaly get your parts.  Your more patient than me.

On my side i've been fully refunded on Friday since Jamack never responded the the claim.  So, it's ended well in a certain way.  Will I try to reach him to resolve issue.... no.  I think, he is the Seller and he his the one who need make sure that, at least, item have been shipped and resolve any issue that he aready know!!

On this, a good day to everyone!!

BigPines:
I am happy to report I received the dash from Jamack yesterday! It was shipped to my nearest Greyhound terminal so I had to drive 65 miles to get it but it was worth it. It did have some small undisclosed issues but none of them were deal-breakers. When I told John about the issues, he said he was unaware of them and immediately offered a refund. I declined. In the end, I am happy. John kept his word to complete the transaction with me even though the eBay transaction was previously canceled.

For any of you that still have unresolved transactions with Jamack, I urge you to contact him to work things out. It seems to me he wants to do the right thing on deals that may not have been completed successfully.

Although this wasn't the ideal transaction, it ended well. I got a rare part at a great price. Would I do business with Jamack again? Yes, I would. In fact, I plan to purchase something else from him as soon as he gets home from his current trip.

I have attached some pics of the dash. The vent in the images did not come with the dash, I was just checking fitment of the vents we did a group buy on a few months back. They fit perfectly BTW! :)

BigPines:
I have been hesitant to post an update to this yet because I have been working with John to try to get to a resolution.

To make a long story short, eBay refunded me after they got no response from the claim I filed. John found out about the refund before he shipped the item so it has not yet been shipped. I just talked to him this morning, sent him another PayPal payment and he says he is shipping it today. At this point I am taking him at his word and I believe he will come through for me.

I will definitely let everyone know the final outcome once I have closure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version