Opinions & Reviews > Vendor Feedback

Jamack - Transaction Appears to be Going South

<< < (2/4) > >>

SchulzeA:
I'm surprised to see this after the complaints he made about people ripping him off.

BigPines, did you receive any of your items yet?

turbodream:
Hi there, more a reader then a poster but, the situation make me think I should post this.
I'm in the same boat: Bought LP640 Tail light from Jamack on Ebay, few day after got an email saying that his supplier send two right one and is waiting on left one to come in before shipping.  After that, I saw on ebay that the item was relisted.  He actually sold 5 set of tail light!!!  Did try to communicate with him but nothing.  Got him on the phone, told me he was away an his employees was supose to take care of that stuff.
Don't know him but, really look like a scammer!!  Filled a claim with Paypal hopefully I will get refunded or the part will show up.

By the way his Ebay name is Jamack1900.  Hopefully this thread will show up in search engine and we will see other stories...

BigPines:
I am sorry to hear that Tallon. I know there are many others in your position as well.

John Watson may make the best panels out there but what good is that if he can't deliver them? I'm sure John didn't originally take money from people with the intention of ripping them off but that is what is effectively what is happening.

What we need is a little honesty, accountability and integrity here. Those who deal with me can certainly expect it and I expect it when I deal with others. Hey, I understand things go wrong and that is where communication comes in. If there is a problem, the seller should make it right as soon as possible and above all communicate.

When the seller can't deliver the product within the agreed upon time frame, the buyer should have the option of a prompt refund. This is how I will always operate. I am putting this in writing and I expect all of you will hold me to it.

mdiablo:
Hey Jamack, would be nice if you would reply to my emails or texts.  Still waiting for that tracking # or that package or that claim or that refund...whichever is gonna come first, I guess.

BigPines:
I haven't purchased one yet. Where is this person located? What are they after? Murcielago? OEM?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version