Author Topic: Jamack - Transaction Appears to be Going South  (Read 6937 times)

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
Re: Jamack - Transaction Appears to be Going South
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2013, 06:09:32 PM »
ah wish I could do that

String

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Liked: 135
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-0
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 11:00:49 AM »
I am able to conclude my episode with ' John Morris ( Jamack) ' by way of having to get paypal to resolve the issue and have now received a repayment from them. I have several messages from him saying he would not rip me off and will give me a refund , but obviously he is full of it and is indeed a con-man, so can only recommend avoid at all costs.

So after this 'downer' of an episode  >:( , I will post some 'upper' info in December  ::bounce
 ::LAMBO2 :drool
Oooh , Red leather.

turbodream

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2013, 09:43:25 AM »
Good for you BigPines, glad you've been able to resolve issue and finaly get your parts.  Your more patient than me.

On my side i've been fully refunded on Friday since Jamack never responded the the claim.  So, it's ended well in a certain way.  Will I try to reach him to resolve issue.... no.  I think, he is the Seller and he his the one who need make sure that, at least, item have been shipped and resolve any issue that he aready know!!

On this, a good day to everyone!!

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
Re: Jamack - Transaction Resolved Agreeably
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2013, 08:11:52 PM »
I am happy to report I received the dash from Jamack yesterday! It was shipped to my nearest Greyhound terminal so I had to drive 65 miles to get it but it was worth it. It did have some small undisclosed issues but none of them were deal-breakers. When I told John about the issues, he said he was unaware of them and immediately offered a refund. I declined. In the end, I am happy. John kept his word to complete the transaction with me even though the eBay transaction was previously canceled.

For any of you that still have unresolved transactions with Jamack, I urge you to contact him to work things out. It seems to me he wants to do the right thing on deals that may not have been completed successfully.

Although this wasn't the ideal transaction, it ended well. I got a rare part at a great price. Would I do business with Jamack again? Yes, I would. In fact, I plan to purchase something else from him as soon as he gets home from his current trip.

I have attached some pics of the dash. The vent in the images did not come with the dash, I was just checking fitment of the vents we did a group buy on a few months back. They fit perfectly BTW! :)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 09:52:50 PM by BigPines »
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

BigPines

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2013, 11:10:51 AM »
I have been hesitant to post an update to this yet because I have been working with John to try to get to a resolution.

To make a long story short, eBay refunded me after they got no response from the claim I filed. John found out about the refund before he shipped the item so it has not yet been shipped. I just talked to him this morning, sent him another PayPal payment and he says he is shipping it today. At this point I am taking him at his word and I believe he will come through for me.

I will definitely let everyone know the final outcome once I have closure.

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2013, 10:50:35 AM »
I'm surprised to see this after the complaints he made about people ripping him off.

BigPines, did you receive any of your items yet?

turbodream

• Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2013, 10:05:21 AM »
Hi there, more a reader then a poster but, the situation make me think I should post this.
I'm in the same boat: Bought LP640 Tail light from Jamack on Ebay, few day after got an email saying that his supplier send two right one and is waiting on left one to come in before shipping.  After that, I saw on ebay that the item was relisted.  He actually sold 5 set of tail light!!!  Did try to communicate with him but nothing.  Got him on the phone, told me he was away an his employees was supose to take care of that stuff.
Don't know him but, really look like a scammer!!  Filled a claim with Paypal hopefully I will get refunded or the part will show up.

By the way his Ebay name is Jamack1900.  Hopefully this thread will show up in search engine and we will see other stories...

BigPines

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2013, 09:03:39 AM »
I am sorry to hear that Tallon. I know there are many others in your position as well.

John Watson may make the best panels out there but what good is that if he can't deliver them? I'm sure John didn't originally take money from people with the intention of ripping them off but that is what is effectively what is happening.

What we need is a little honesty, accountability and integrity here. Those who deal with me can certainly expect it and I expect it when I deal with others. Hey, I understand things go wrong and that is where communication comes in. If there is a problem, the seller should make it right as soon as possible and above all communicate.

When the seller can't deliver the product within the agreed upon time frame, the buyer should have the option of a prompt refund. This is how I will always operate. I am putting this in writing and I expect all of you will hold me to it.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 09:05:23 AM by BigPines »

mdiablo

• Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2013, 11:23:23 PM »
Hey Jamack, would be nice if you would reply to my emails or texts.  Still waiting for that tracking # or that package or that claim or that refund...whichever is gonna come first, I guess.

BigPines

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2013, 06:58:28 PM »
I haven't purchased one yet. Where is this person located? What are they after? Murcielago? OEM?

tonypaul

• Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 06:52:31 PM »
hey Pines- I was wondering where you got your kit/body? I know someone who is looking to buy one...

BigPines

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 03:11:06 PM »
Thanks jamack. I have sent you my address via PM. I am looking forward to receiving the item. ::thumbup

jamack

• Member Rating Points: +0/-2
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 03:07:32 PM »
whats the address please I cant get it to pull up on ebay as it says cancelled transaction

BigPines

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 03:01:18 PM »
After not hearing from Jamack I finally filed a claim with eBay to get a reimbursement started.

A few minutes ago, I got a PM from Jamack. He said he has been traveling and was counting on his employees to do things for him while he was away. He said he has my item in his truck ready to ship UPS and he will ship it today.

I am happy to report that it appears this will end well after all. I will keep this thread updated as developments occur.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 03:02:57 PM by BigPines »

String

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Liked: 135
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 03:02:51 PM »
I am sad to say that I am in the same situation , and am totally bummed out by the whole state of affairs.
I have had the pleasure of dealing with several guys selling parts in the US and taking the time and effort to package and send over to the UK. This is the type of deal you dread happening and just leaves that gutted feeling in your stomach.

I would very much like to amend this post to say that I am mistaken but as things stand at the moment I am at a loss as to his behaviour.

Neil
Oooh , Red leather.