Author Topic: NAERC Chassis Plans.....FREE BEFORE SUNDAY 11/10/13 @ NOON  (Read 6442 times)

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 286
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
Re: NAERC Chassis Plans.....FREE BEFORE SUNDAY 11/10/13 @ NOON
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2013, 11:33:11 AM »
Ken made chassis plans and developed Naerc Diablos
People who bought the kit with the plans did sign contract not to reproduce or other. Back in days he took few guy to court
I dont know if he won or not but shorlt after that was sued by Lamborghini
And lost
Right now only Dale in Texas is alowed to sell on his behalf.
So those who paid for must feel bit bitter about free plans.
More or less someone who could not finish the project must post it on net
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:40:15 AM by eddie »

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2013, 11:30:51 AM »
NAERC is out of business right? Pardon my ignorance but who is Ken? Does he have a legitimate legal ownership of this material? Not trying to flame. Just trying to get educated.

I believe that Ken is from Canada and he created all of the drawings for his business called NAERC.  Lamborghini started a cease case on NAERC and they was banned from creating or selling anymore replica materials. 

Whether the plans were part of that order, I honestly don't know.  'm assuming that since they are a unique creation and could be used for many different types of cars, out of respect to Ken.. we won't share them here unless I hear from him otherwise that it's ok.

Thanks,

Chris

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 11:03:19 AM »
NAERC is out of business right? Pardon my ignorance but who is Ken? Does he have a legitimate legal ownership of this material? Not trying to flame. Just trying to get educated.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 10:46:33 AM »
They were copied and put into pdf by someone, I think ken sold it printed and had cad files and center tunnel
it's not high quality and may not even be the latest revision
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 10:48:26 AM by Tallon »

AdrianBurton

• Liked: 202
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 10:11:16 AM »
Lest I am mistaken, Ken is no longer in the business of selling anything lambo related at all....  I could be wrong though

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 06:40:46 PM »
People paid 1500$ for that and agreed with Ken not to share! Ken must be pulling his hair if he has any left.

I wasn't aware of that.. I'm removing it from the site. 

Thanks,

Chris

eddie

• Liked: 286
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 02:36:55 PM »
People paid 1500$ for that and agreed with Ken not to share! Ken must be pulling his hair if he has any left. 

Schoony04

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 12:52:57 PM »
The pdf has been free all over the internet for quite awhile anyway but this is good for those who can't find it

I don't doubt that at all. It was pretty easy for me to find them. I wish i could attach them to a thread so people could find them easier but the file is just too big to attach.

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 09:24:48 AM »
The pdf has been free all over the internet for quite awhile anyway but this is good for those who can't find it

Schoony04

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
NAERC Chassis Plans.....FREE BEFORE SUNDAY 11/10/13 @ NOON
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 08:39:09 PM »
So here are the rules, I have the plans in .pdf format, and will send out a group e-mail to anyone who pm's me their e-mail address by Sunday 11/10/13 @ noon (California time). I'm unsure of how long the plans will take to send so give it a little while after noon before asking where the e-mail is. Things might also come up in my life where I can't send them out as early as I hoped but, they will go out Sunday.

These plans appear to be a scan of the original but they're still very detailed and can be enlarged to whatever size/format you wish. They come complete with all the cut/bend sheets, bill of materials, parts list, hardware kit, yada yada yada.

These plans are FREE....yeah that's right FREE no strings, no catches, etc. I will take donations however if anyone feels like doing so (pm for paypal)  ::wave

I have had these plans on my computer for a few months now and no viruses have come up with them. HOWEVER, if there is a virus i take no responsibility for you not having some kind of virus protection.

So to recap, pm me your e-mail address before noon on Sunday, and sometime on Sunday you will receive an e-mail with the plans attached. E-mail subject will be "NAERC Chassis Plans"

If you want a hard copy let me know in your pm. Hard copies will cost something though, i'm not "in" with anyone at Kinko's or any other store that makes copies so what I pay, you will have to pay (including shipping costs). I'm not exact on pricing but it should be around $50-60 shipped to your door in the lower 48.

If anyone has any concerns about my reputation feel free to check out my feedback on ebay "Boostd94sol" or realhomemadeturbo.com "Itzmy91teg". Or, feel free to ask me personally, i have nothing to hide.

(Those of you who have already pm'd me, i got your pm, no need to message me again)
(Mod's, if this post is in the wrong location, or if I have broken some kind of rule let me know and i'll take it down)