Author Topic: Sesto Elemento Lamborghini kit Need for Speed 2014 movie car! Race car replicas  (Read 3796 times)

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
not a bad price for a unique project like this, I'm sure if the right person buys it, it could be a nice car.

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Problem is the chassis is completely bent and garbage as it was used in stunt filming . I don't think it can be saved

All the drivetrain and suspension was stripped and what's left is very bent

Much of the body is cracked and damaged .  A skilled fiberglass guy can remove it and fix it and put it on a new chassis , but the SEsto elemento just doesn't look that good IMO

This was uncalled for, Please unless you have seen this car or know this car personally and know what all it needs, please keep your comments to yourself. I don't know this car but the description seems to be dead on, the seller isn't being dishonest and after all this is the ONLY Esto Elemento replica ever built to my knowledge. So who cares if you don't like like them "in your opinion" others might. Members please don't bash other sellers unless you know something we don't.

Dustin

Vieques Speed Shop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Wow, that was a bit brutal, Downer Dave.
I'm seeing the glass half full, not empty. Why not promote a cool new kit?
We've had nothing new like this pop up let alone a decent SE clone.
Looks like plenty of suspension left, and the control arms look good amongst other things. I think using the word 'stripped' is harsh. Reading the description it looks doable. You make it sound like a gutted fish.
Contrary to what you posted, the images on eBay tell a different story.  A lot of the suspension components are there. The rear square tubes supporting it are bent, yes...but this can be saved or re-done back there.
Here I go thinking...like you did: the chassis is cool ...but who cares, better frames can be built or substituted. Take it or leave it.
The body is not all cracked up and really is an easy fix now that better images are posted.
  Tu no sabes nada...according to the bidding action. Looking forward to seeing some better looking Sesto clones out there. That thing is awesome looking!

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
Problem is the chassis is completely bent and garbage as it was used in stunt filming . I don't think it can be saved

All the drivetrain and suspension was stripped and what's left is very bent

Much of the body is cracked and damaged .  A skilled fiberglass guy can remove it and fix it and put it on a new chassis , but the SEsto elemento just doesn't look that good IMO

Vieques Speed Shop

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
There is an amazing kit, or movie built clone for sale on eBay right now.
 The body has a write up on other forums describing it as "original" dimensions  and authorized for the body build.
The chassis is an RCR SLC underneath with custom wheelbase.
Forget the Aventador, no one really has one like this out yet. Amazing!