Author Topic: Boris the Bullet Dodger here!!!  (Read 2273 times)

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
Re: Boris the Bullet Dodger here!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 11:42:37 AM »
Welcome, Purple to the best forum for builders to date.  So, you have thick skin with kevlar, eh?  I'm going to help you right out of the gate.  DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE ON THIS FORUM, EXCEPT ME!! ::wave ::bounce ::thumbup ::sun
 ::headbang ::LAMBO ::LAMBO  Actually, there are a TON of knowledgeable gurus on this site.  Just do a search for what info you are looking for and if you can't find it just ask.

Jim in Michigan......GO BLUE

Michigan Huh??? GO HAWKS!!! LOL!!!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2013, 09:46:29 PM »
Welcome!
Pedro

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 08:56:32 PM »
Welcome, Purple to the best forum for builders to date.  So, you have thick skin with kevlar, eh?  I'm going to help you right out of the gate.  DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE ON THIS FORUM, EXCEPT ME!! ::wave ::bounce ::thumbup ::sun
 ::headbang ::LAMBO ::LAMBO  Actually, there are a TON of knowledgeable gurus on this site.  Just do a search for what info you are looking for and if you can't find it just ask.

Jim in Michigan......GO BLUE
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 09:14:47 AM by 01Lambiero »
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 08:06:10 PM »
Welcome !

What donor will you be using and who are you buying the body from ?
I already have an 84 fiero 4cyl and a 3800 Supercharged to put in it. I am still undecided as to whom to buy a body from. My goal is to have a running driving chasis before I purchase my body, unless of course somebody out there makes me an offer I can't refuse! I have been looking at CKI for the sake of price and availability, would love a Watson  kit if I new I could pick it up and take it home. I've also considered RobsLP640 and IKR. If there are any others out there please let me know! I really want a LP670 kit but if I have to make alterations to a LP640 I will. I know IKR is working on the bumpers but have yet to see a  rear bumper from anyone. One of the problems I face in purchasing a kit is I am from Iowa and most of the builders mentioned above are a good distance away. I will probably start a build thread before long, I do have a good start and would like to post those here!!!

Welcome to the forum. ::wave

I am very interested to see your progress since I am building an LP670 as well. I'm sure we will be able to help each other.
That's awesome, I'll have to check out your progress! This is one of the main reasons I signed on to this forum, more people building Lambos!!!

Right back at Ya ::wave ::wave ::wave ::wave ::wave ::wave ::wave
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 07:58:54 PM »
Welcome to the forum. ::wave

I am very interested to see your progress since I am building an LP670 as well. I'm sure we will be able to help each other.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 07:40:51 PM »
 ::wave

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 07:35:15 PM »
Welcome !

What donor will you be using and who are you buying the body from ?

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
Boris the Bullet Dodger here!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 07:14:11 PM »
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been watching sites such as this one for approximately 10-12 yrs now and decided it's time to quit dreaming and build something!!! I just recently learned about this site a month or two ago when joining mad mechanics and decided I should post some of my efforts over here with the hopes of getting some advice from others. My plans are to hopefully build an LP670 in the end but if I have to go down the LP640 road to get there then so be it! Reading through a lot of the threads on this site I see there are a lot of talented people on here that I can learn from. I'm hoping I can get advice from whomever is willing to give it, I will do my best to return the favor. I do take criticism very well, so fire away if you must!!!  ::beers