Build Diaries > Murcielago

Purple People Eater LP670 SV Build!!!

<< < (3/128) > >>

Purple LP670 SV:
Been awhile since I've touched the car, had a rough go with our Pupper dog passing along with travel. I was able to get my driver side door frame welded up and fitting nicely, quickly remembered why I put it off after doing the first one :LL: NOT FUN! While I was at it I reinforced behind it with kitty hair, I will then glass over it and it should be darn strong!!! Wife bought one of those cricket things and I couldn't help but try my hand at some powder coating  ;)

lambo_sam:

--- Quote from: Purple LP670 SV on January 29, 2019, 06:51:01 PM ---Having a hard time getting anything done in the garage lately, gonna be a touch chilly tomorrow!   ::help

--- End quote ---

Wow And here I am complaining it's cold here in my garage at +48 degrees...lol

Purple LP670 SV:
Warmed up enough I could work on the car a bit, so many things are gonna need slight adjustments but it's time to move forward. I got my engine hatch hinges mounted there is a slight interference at the roof line but shouldn't be terribly hard to correct. Hatch goes up and down and even latches nicely. Time to get the struts located.

minihawn:

--- Quote from: Purple LP670 SV on January 29, 2019, 06:51:01 PM ---Having a hard time getting anything done in the garage lately, gonna be a touch chilly tomorrow!   ::help

--- End quote ---
I feel your pain. I’m retro fitting 14-18 Z06 side skits to my car. (Ohio) -10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

autopro:
We are only about 110 degrees warmer here  ::sun  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version