Opinions & Reviews > Vendor Feedback

Euroworks Exotics gone?

<< < (2/2)

atrank:
Don,

Thanks for the reply.  I am aware of the new owner/location.  I'm not currently in the market for a kit, but when the time comes, I would like a well supported established kit rather than a discontinued kit from a private seller.  I hope mr. Barry continues the business.

Thanks.

Linlor:
Atrank

The company has moved to Boise Idaho.  The new owner is Don Barry.  I have emailed him a couple times but I haven't really received much in the way of responses.  He has come on to MadMechanics a couple times but again, responses have been slow to non existent.

Not sure if he is trying to keep the company going or just bought the molds and a body from Ohio to build his own and make some project money through parts.

You can do a search for the company web site as  I am pretty sure it is still out there somewhere if you look hard. 

Are you looking for a Countach project?  If so, Jimmy on here and MM has one for sale and he is down in Arizona near Phoenix.  It is a ex euro exotics body and parts with a custom tube frame he was building.  Pretty sure it is in the Mall as well as in the Countach section.

Cheers
Don

atrank:
I know that Euroworks Exotics in Ohio was sold a while ago, but since then the company seems to have disappeared.  This was a long-time reputable and successful company before the sale.  If it has disappeared/failed, I think is a serious loss.  Can anyone confirm if it is gone or has changed names or the new owner is planning a re-launch or something?  Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version