Build Diaries > Murcielago

Anthony Haney Murci/Siebring Build

<< < (2/7) > >>

eddie:

--- Quote from: autopro on August 07, 2012, 10:34:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Onewickedsvt on August 07, 2012, 10:25:49 AM ---Hey that looks like something RONIN would liked to do, but hopefully better looking!

--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D
 lot of talk and bull. do you follow his posts on MM? where are the tail lights he said he started working on , LOL

--- End quote ---

Tallon:
I wonder what happened to the other g24 build, that guy that was making it for his wife??

notnilc20:

--- Quote from: SchulzeA on August 07, 2012, 12:24:26 AM ---Reminds me of the 4th gen camaros. Those engines were crammed half way under the dash. Like this one :)
http://gmauthority.com/blog/gallery/4th-generation-camaro-turned-reventon/

--- End quote ---

that's scary what's up with the rear fender well? 

As for the OP,  don't let the negateers get you down.  Keep up the good work and keep us updated.  Saying that this build doesn't need to be here and should just go to MadMechs is just wrong. 

I'm interested how much of the front fender area did you have to cut away for the body to fit right? 

Peace.

SchulzeA:
Maybe the color is wrong for the car ;D haha

LamboJayso:

--- Quote from: Tallon on August 07, 2012, 02:28:42 PM ---No, ronin would have to do a group buy with am33r for something like that. But then they'd have to share the car and I guess move in together then who knows what... :\

--- End quote ---

lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version