How To - Tips > Doors

Strange fit on door windows???

(1/4) > >>

01Lambiero:
dwalfford,  Here is a couple of pics from kc from Rod's build and Switta's build.  They show that your glass needs to be rotated cc.  The front channel runs all the way to the bottom of the door and the rear channel is moved rearward.  Hope this helps.  You really should have your doors mounted on the body before you install your windows and tracks.  The removeable top dictates the position and alignment of the glass also. 
Jim

dwafford:
Jim,

Yes, it's AGP.  The numbers on the packing list are 055.1.2259 (driver) and 055.1.2260 (passenger).  The only number I see on the glass itself, under the AGP logo, is 72.

dwafford:
The glass is AGP roadster.  The chassis is NAERC.  I don't know whose body kit it is.  I bought it from a guy in South Carolina about 10 years ago, who had bought it from someone in that part of the country who had been building body kits.  I want to say RKS (?), but I really don't recall.  He had a couple of kit cars in his shop that he was working on, and a chassis that he said was his design.  I can tell you that I paid him for the body kit, plus another $2,700 for additional parts, including window regulators and motors, weatherstripping, door hinges and latches, and a bunch of other parts - which he never shipped to me.

01Lambiero:
Are you positive that the glass is for a Roadster?  Is it AGP glass?  What is the number on the door glass?  Thanks, Jim.

eddie:
who's glass is it ? ( body  too) that's not NEARC gen ll

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version