The Forum > Housekeeping - Forum Tips & Announcements

EBay Picker Test

(1/3) > >>

No Bull:
Guys.. I wasn't offended by any of the feedback on the "EBay Picker" stuff so not one else should be either.  Like I stated before, it was something new that I was trying and some people liked it and some people didn't.. no problem.  :D  I walk away with an understanding that it does have some value however it has to be "turned down" so that it doesn't flood the topic area.  I'll continue to work on it and hopefully I'll get it balanced out so everyone likes it.

I appreciate the constructive feedback intended on making the site a better place.

Thanks,

Chris

eddie:
 Im not a boss man ,  please dont start up.
I though it is nice to have heads up on lambo parts rather than Spend hours search on ,ebay nothing else. I bought many parts on ebay for my Diablo , so i know what it rakes in our limited time to search for some..
You guys  want to ban me ,vote  for it , I'm cool with it

Tallon:

--- Quote from: eddie on January 13, 2014, 04:46:19 PM --- OK then ,maybe KC or MM have better front page set up ??

--- End quote ---

Okay boss man. It's clear you dislike me voicing my opinion. It is obvious that everyone else shares my opinion not yours. Maybe KC or MM will have less people doing that? Do what YOU want. I will be sure to do what I want. I don't have a problem with Chris and how he runs this forum because so far he does what is right for the members but you are a different story.

satinta:
Is it possible to have a epay section that doesn't show on the recent posts?

BigPines:
I agree the eBay stuff has made it difficult to keep up on the real posts in the forum. I like to look at every post but this make it difficult to find the real posts.

If we could keep those eBay posts from cluttering up the recent posts section, I wouldn't mind so much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version