How To - Tips > Heating and Cooling

Rover HVAC controller

(1/6) > >>

eddie:
 Riceburner
http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=11330&sid=d037479c61dc87dc04588d5e91057922

BigPines:
Another idea is to just grab EVERYTHING from a Rover in a wrecking yard and use all the Rover stuff instead of trying to adapt the Rover controller to another vehicle's components/actuators.

CCIE:
Digi.... I was not suggesting anything..... I was contributing and what my approach was. I think you just suggest that "everyone is wasting there time".... WOW MAN is that Canadian cold getting to ya these days? ;)...... Any way..... as I said there are many approach to the AC controller and I found the most efficient was going what was already available rather then reinventing the wheel (at least for me).

Thank You Chris......... and I totally agree with you about different approach. I would also love to see different method to adapt the AC controller.

All....Please continue to do the development and if I can assist please let me know, I spent many hours trying to figure it out. The Rover controller is pretty cool..... I came close by using the stamp controller, I also played with the rasbarry to control it. I was pretty close and might finish it one day but for now the most efficient way was using Riceburner....

Just my humble opinion

CCIE

--- Quote from: Digibeam on January 30, 2014, 08:47:02 PM ---so, in other words you are suggesting we are all wasting our time and we should just buy Riceburners unit?

--- End quote ---

No Bull:

--- Quote from: Digibeam on January 30, 2014, 08:47:02 PM ---so, in other words you are suggesting we are all wasting our time and we should just buy Riceburners unit?

--- End quote ---

Maybe not wasting your time but just figuring out another way to solve the controller gap.  After seeing a Vintage Air setup, I'm leaning in that direction and Riceburner makes this simpler for guys like me (electronically challenged) with his Vintage Air controller and instructions.  I would love to get one of these ordered if he would reply to my emails.   ::counfused

Time, money, patience, skill and expectations are all things that differ between us and this is why each of us may have a different solution for solving the same problem.  Personally I welcome all ideas and this allows me to select someone else's way or figure it out on my own.   ::thumbup

It's all good guys

Chris

Digibeam:
so, in other words you are suggesting we are all wasting our time and we should just buy Riceburners unit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version