Build Diaries > Aventador

Aventador build plans for sale

<< < (2/7) > >>

Johnnygreeko:
Hey everyone, i thought ide put this out there, and i know all of you are quite aware of this topic if it was ever brought up, I went into the (real lambo forums) and i wanted to see what these guys had to say on the fake replicas. (not that it matters) but how would you deal with people that actually owns the real deal??? they look down on you,  this is what they had to say.  please dont ask why i posted this here, im just sick and tired of the haters, i mean those who own the real deal,  those who have the real dollars have more money then brains, they cant build, they only know how to open up there wallets,

1, Silly poseur!!!.......replicas are for losers!!!!!
2, Just remember quality over quantity!! lol.
3, Not that I want to make a broad statement here, but, the best replicar maker is one that does not exist. (scratch your philosophical head on that oxymoron)

4,Why the Fuk would someone want a fake? If you cant afford the real thing get a poster and buy a Corvette. This car was not made for everyone, that's what makes them special! I'm with Raymondo, I hope this thread gets killed. Sorry for the rant, I love the REAL THING!!

I just want to hear some of your opinions,

plans4sale:
  Any of the currently available replica Aventador body kits is a bit different to each other, and obviously not perfectly following the proportions and shape OEM Aventador in most areas, so it's still unclear whether they could fit to some chassis or not, unless it's tested in real conditions. For example, Inspire composites kit could fit my real scale chassis if the former is being extended in several areas to make up for the slightly smaller scale it comes with. Done so will allow the body kit to get in proper size (length, width, height, wheelbase) and be easy to install on my Govedo chassis thanks to the use of several wooden mounting sections that I provide for free in the form of DWG files to any customer with Govedo chassis plans using this particular body kit. This video shows where the Inspire composites kit must be stretched in order to preserve the overall presence of the car and make the changes hard to notice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip3866mlP_Q

danaumer:
I have aventador build plan, %100 money back guarantee, cross sections and right sections,

Graeme Stebbing:
Welcome aboard Johnny, as you can see above plansforsale has a chassis plan, the body will be harder to find but its probably out there somewhere.
regards
Lambo

Johnnygreeko:
 Hi, I'm new here, not to long ago, I decided to do a project car, so was looking around the internet to see who might have a good set of plans, and I ran into this site and I see many enthusiastic people here that loves these cars. so I decided to join up. Anyhow I hope to get to know some of you on here and share ideas. if any here has info on a set of Lamborghini Aventador plans.  please pm me. its nice to be here.

Best Regards.

John.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version