Build Diaries > Murcielago

Experts and fabricators plz help new user bought driving muci project. NEW PICS

(1/2) > >>

lamboflow:
Havent forgot about my post agreeing to post pictures, I've just been sick as heeeeelllllll hoping to fell better by beginning of week. Youngest daughter sneezed in my face and ever since then Its been downhill.

lamboflow:
Ok ill pull car out either tonight or tomorrow still trying to source wiring diagrams for aftermarket alarm system bc orange fuel pump wire on ecm was dissconnected

Onewickedsvt:
Pics of the car please!?!!?

lamboflow:
I agree didnt have a way to test relay so I ordered another if that didnt work I was going to straight wire a prime feature that supplies 12v to pump for a few sec then start car and disconnect 12v source. I also dont know if thpse snipped ecm wires invole cc any critical functions. I dont see other ends to any of the top ecm plug bottom right green wire is snipped. Ther lower plug white wire with black stripe is snipped also on lower ecm plug has orange wire that is snipped. Base is 88 fiero, 2.5 44cylinder 5speed.

dratts:
I think that murcie-mes post on the other forum was spot on for your starting issue and door latches.  I had forgotten about the relay that supplies preliminary voltage to the fuel pump until oil pressure comes up.  Look there first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version