Build Diaries > Gallardo

gallardo dash

<< < (2/3) > >>

killerwollf:

--- Quote from: MSTRKRFT-Gallardo on February 20, 2014, 07:00:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Digibeam on February 20, 2014, 02:39:36 PM ---how does that get converted to parts?  cnc foam cut ?

--- End quote ---

That will depend on the customer and how many people are interested. I have access to a 5-axis CNC machine at my work. The plug will be made out of EPS and tooling spraycore.
If I only get a couple people interested, I will build a temp mold. If I get more interested I will build a fiberglass mold to pull parts out of.

--- Quote from: adifferentlook on February 20, 2014, 03:50:53 PM ---That is my question and how much

--- End quote ---

I have figured a price of $300 for a dash just like the one shown in the picture I posted. Any modifications can be made and we can negotiate the price from there.

--- End quote ---
oi voce consegue uma ficha do corpo todo do gallardo? estou interessado no corpo para um projeto do carro

MSTRKRFT-Gallardo:

--- Quote from: Digibeam on February 20, 2014, 02:39:36 PM ---how does that get converted to parts?  cnc foam cut ?

--- End quote ---

That will depend on the customer and how many people are interested. I have access to a 5-axis CNC machine at my work. The plug will be made out of EPS and tooling spraycore.
If I only get a couple people interested, I will build a temp mold. If I get more interested I will build a fiberglass mold to pull parts out of.

--- Quote from: adifferentlook on February 20, 2014, 03:50:53 PM ---That is my question and how much

--- End quote ---

I have figured a price of $300 for a dash just like the one shown in the picture I posted. Any modifications can be made and we can negotiate the price from there.

Digibeam:
wow,  thats excellent... does anyone have a Gallardo copy available though?

italianknightrider:
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000091-50.html

this is Amida on Pennocks

adifferentlook:
 Yeah I am not going OEM, I want something different.I like the gallardo interior.
I have everything done except mounting the engine and tranny together and then I will be ready for the body, I am going with a roadster

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version