Build Diaries > Diablo

HELP! Diablo replica seats

<< < (2/4) > >>

JJS SE30:
 Hey Thanks!  Looking good so far, keep me updated.  Thxs J

bluefiero88:
Here are some pics of the form piece used to make the mold. The seats will be exactly like this piece without  the wood and bond. The seat will be nice finished with gelcoat. The top is not cut out for the headrest yet. the head rest can extend up about 1 or 2 inches depending on the fit of your car. I have not made the headrest piece yet.

JJS SE30:
I actually got a hood close to the dimension's you gave me and was thinking about cutting it down and adding to it.  Yes please keep me posted and send me a pic of the seats progress as you go.  Been looking at a lot of seats lately, lol, not many meeting the measurement requirements I need let alone I'm 6' and need a seat that's gonna curly me back. Thxs and talk to you later!  J

bluefiero88:
You may be able to cut the flat hood down to size to fit. Also i finished making the seat mold today and will be popping out the plug tomorrow. i should have my first seat by next weekend. i will get some pics up tomorrow of the seat mold.

bluefiero88:
Here is the dimensions for the hood. The top horizontal measurement is 34" 1/8 And the vertical side measurement is 30" 1/8 across the bottom is 28" 1/2.  I also have a flat hood with these same dimensions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version