Author Topic: stretches / body mounting etc.  (Read 2354 times)

Big maestro

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 6
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: stretches / body mounting etc.
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 07:32:39 PM »
Here are a couple of the car I'm working on now. I still have alot more tubing to add. This car is actually spoken for so I'm looking for another car to work on.

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 12:56:51 PM »
You have to go to each individual picture for the full size image link otherwise you get the thumbnail

Here's the rest
http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?set_albumName=album234&name=gallery&include=view_album.php

Big maestro

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 12:11:37 PM »
http://www.kitcentral.com/modules/gallery/albums/album234/100_0040_0001.thumb.jpg

The pics wont get any bigger the way I posted them, So im trying this.

That didnt work either. On page 8 of the build diaries on KC the first one is my car. It says untitled but my name is on the pics. You can blow them up there. I will get some up tonight of the car Im working on now.

Sorry the pics are so small.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 12:15:11 PM by Big maestro »

Big maestro

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 12:07:29 PM »
Here is a 6.0 I did a good time back. I will take some new pics of the one in my shop after work today. My new phone some how cleaned out my SD card. almost 2000 pictures gone! I do a couple things alittle different now but the basic stretch is the same.

Onewickedsvt

• Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 09:23:18 AM »
Let's see the pictures!

Big maestro

stretches / body mounting etc.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 07:49:53 PM »
If anyone needs fiero's stretched, bodies mounted, etc in the South Carolina area let me know. I don't really want to do turn keys. I dont have the room I can dedicate to long term projects like that. I can provide a few services that may be useful for people who don't have the tools or knowledge to do it themselves. I can do engine swaps, stretches, mounting bodies, suspension, body work, paint, custom fiberglass work, Sheet metal,  etc. I'm in columbia South Carolina. I do have a fiero stretched in my shop right now to show my quality of work.