Opinions & Reviews > Vendor Feedback

Robslp640 scam alert

(1/17) > >>

Jadams:
Thanks Tusabes, you have been a big help and I'm going to see what happens with this court thing.

Tusabes:
Jadams, rob has told you to take him to court. You have the proof you need to show he owed you $3000 right here in this thread , from his own admission

you don't need any other contract or proof , he had said he refunded you $3000 plus gave you $5000 worth of rims. He even posted two fake screenshots from Wells Fargo and PayPal attempting to show he sent $3000 somewhere

I don't know why you're expecting him to post more fake screenshots of refunds he never actually sends to you ,post internal transfers between his own accounts , or PayPal screenshots that are not the actual sent money receipt,etc.

all you guys are doing is playing Internet games now .

You're definitely not going to get a penny out of him by bumping this thread with your grievance , and its cluttering the evidence you need to get a judgment in your favor

There are companies in AZ that will prepare and serve the small claims summons on rob if you aren't familiar with the courts. Then after you win you can hire a sheriff or judgment collector to seize his assets including all the cars he posts on eBay . He titles them in his own name

If he wants to file bankruptcy that will cost him at least $2000

He has made it extremely clear he is never going to voluntarily refund you a penny and is challenging you to sue him , and you show you aren't going to do anything but complain online, therefore he isn't taking you seriously either

dratts:
I kind of agree with the mods that this is not going to be solved here.  Rob will be essentially out of business anyway.  Sad because we really do need all the providers we can get.  So stupid though, he could have just done the right thing and stayed in business.  Is there ANYONE here who would want to do business with him now?

Jadams:
Wow robslp640. Can you screenshot the PayPal invoice that you sent me money that you claim to have done. I think the members will have some type of satisfication.

Robslp640:
Why won't u let the courts decide this, what are u afraid of, the truth. Please if u feel unsatisfied use the legal system, that's what it's designed for. Prove to the forum and the courts that u paid me and never received what was agreeded upon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version