Author Topic: Robslp640 scam alert  (Read 32832 times)

Robslp640

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
Re: Robslp640 scam alert
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2014, 11:23:56 AM »
Oh did u forger to mention I refunded u back 3,000 plus u received about 5,000 in rims and ties, let's be honest not J why don't u tell Joe Fiero King I send u the money, cuz ur a scam artist and ur playing games.

Jadams

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2014, 11:09:59 AM »
Myself and Fieroking don't sell replica bodies to people. That's first. The fact of the matter is that robslp640 owes us a reventon or Aventador body and hasn't produced it in 2 years. So with just that WHY can't or haven't he produced it? Robslp640 have no answers to just that question. He also promise us that he would switch it with the Aventdor ( checkout the link) http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=1358.0
The only question all these members want to know is why haven't you produce a body for a customer that has already paid for their product? You stole from Jadams & Fieroking so how does that make us a scammer (is robslp640 desperate and a lair)lol. Not one member on this or any forum created can find one bad word about Fieroking or myself. However robslp640 is all over with negative feedback and scammer attached to him. ROBSLP640, MAKE IT CLEAR TO THE LAMBOCLONE FAMILY TO WHY WE DONT HAVE S BODY WE PAID YOU FOR?

Jadams

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2014, 10:53:03 AM »
Fieroking has really been patience with what we both have been going through with robslp640. We are 2 guys eagered to build our dream car but there are DISHONEST SCAMMERS like ROBSLP640 that set out to set up back and steal money. Fieroking and I have given robslp640 more than enough time to produce a body or refund. Robslp640 clearly can't produce a body to us because of his lack of resource and financial crisses ( so that's what he says.) Anyone that knows robslp640 knows he's a snake,mistake, and will take. Robslp640 proclaims to be the best in the kitcar world but how is that when he a scammer? We are probably never going to retrieve any body from robslp640 , it's been. 2 years and robslp640 can produce as of today's date . Anyone looking to purchase a body please stay away and DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM ROBSLP640!

exoticse

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 5
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2014, 08:29:56 AM »
why, why, why ???

why do you guys keep sending people thousands of dollars without seeing and touching the goods first ? lazy, cheap ??

Man before i give a guy with a very shady reputation 10 g's i am hopping on a plane and picking up the parts myself !

i don't care what promises he made or videos posted. Common sense is common sense. This industry is ripe with scammers, why help them to flourish?

Robslp640

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2014, 11:54:46 PM »
Fiero King, and J Adams seems to be scam artists, fake ordering some parts, not paying for parts, not picking parts up, and posting false accusations. Anyone can post anything, the fact remains, I shipped parts, shipping was not paid on other, promises were made Buy these scammers. The truth shall set u free!!!

Fieroking

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 14
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
    • Fieroking Customs
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2014, 11:20:53 PM »
Just an interesting update from my end. I received the wheels the were part of the purchase that we tried to make with Rob (scammer). However I had to pay a company in Phoenix to go to his place and get them and ship them to me at my cost. We have still not received the Reventon body that he agreed to make for us.
  ROB IS A SCAM ARTIST DO NOT GIVE HIM ANYTHING, HE WILL ONLY STEAL FROM YOU.

Fieroking
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 11:31:21 PM by Fieroking »
Joe Sokol
sokolja@roadrunner.com
WWW.FIEROKING.COM

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2014, 02:21:11 PM »
Like eating Cheeze Whiz on styrofoam balls.
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

Jadams

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2014, 12:58:46 PM »
He said he has 6 figures, wow robslp640 is broke and don't have anything. The guy lives off honest buyers and somehow keep finding people willing to buy from the him. Batbuilder I think he is still waiting on rob to give him his body. It's been over 3 yrs for him, my goodness robslp640 is a scammer!

Jadams

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2014, 01:44:29 PM »
Just curious about something. How many people on this forum had a bad experience with robslp640 or someone of his caliber? I know we have a section for vendor experience, however I know some vendors might not have made the list for whatever reason. I want to know the experience even if the vendor eventually produce the item and what was his reason. I want to compile my personal list from people with direct experience with scammers such as robslp640 & Eddy F. Wahba.

Jadams

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2014, 02:44:42 AM »
He sent me the wheels and that's it. I didn't receive anything else. He ensure I would have the body and interior after 30 days. That never came to fruitation. He told me that he would send me the Aventador body because some guy name Joe stole his molds. That never happen! Then all his excuses are ( I'm broke , give me 60 days, I can't pay my house payment, I need to sell this or that ) it's always an excuse . The fact is he's a scammer and it's proven. All I want is what I paid for ( period)! When I ask Rob about that Reventon in his video he said it was not my body but rather a customer he was selling for because the customer was dissatisfied with the motor and it not having power windows .  " I KNOW TOO , THAT WAS BS TOO.
I have some legal things in the making but in Virginia it's hard to recover replica bodies. Plus this it's a length process that's already cost me 7k. I'm spending more on HOPE than what the body actually cost. My lawyer trying to fix it to where I can basically sue his SSN. Thanks to all you guys for showing concerns. It's a sense of releif to know you guys exist. You guys are amazing with very geniune and high morals. Thanks again!

solrac

• Liked: 52
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2014, 11:03:52 PM »
Jadams - did you get the wheels and interior pieces robblp640 said he had waiting on a pallet in the other thread ?

Didnt rob take your reventon body and correct the deficiencies to make a driving car (the one in his videos with the iPad in the dash )
I suggest you retrieve that car as stolen property . Rob will lose all the work he put into it
I belive the chassis is robs and but body is jadams. Depending on state laws it would be hard to prove it is stolen body. But can't do nothing about the chassis unless it is jadams and then he would have a title

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2014, 10:38:23 PM »
Jadams - did you get the wheels and interior pieces robblp640 said he had waiting on a pallet in the other thread ?

Didnt rob take your reventon body and correct the deficiencies to make a driving car (the one in his videos with the iPad in the dash )
I suggest you retrieve that car as stolen property . Rob will lose all the work he put into it

Jadams

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2014, 03:13:53 PM »
Tallon you are 100% correct robslp640 is nothing but a scammer and until we all start speaking up and shedding light on these scammers the will alway scam honest people. I think a lot of prow on ghis forum are honest for the most part but for the few that do scam remember karma is something you can't escape. These scammers don't care,

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2014, 09:16:55 AM »
I am sorry to hear about your problem with Rob. As someone who may be interested in Rob's Aventador parts down the road, I will be watching this situation closely. I would like Rob to address this complaint and explain how he is going to make this right. I don't have any personal experience with Rob but I want to believe that most people want to do the right thing. I am hoping for a good resolution to this. Please keep us posted.
He's been a lying and deceitful salesman for years I can't believe people still consider doing business with him and why he's still accepted by people on any forum.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 09:22:10 AM by Tallon »

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2014, 12:48:22 AM »
that sucks, dude for 80 grand you could have bought a gallardo cash. anyways, that was a long list of addons, not very realistic. oh well, hope you get this settled peacefully.
Siteupp.com