Author Topic: Robslp640 scam alert  (Read 32651 times)

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
Re: Robslp640 scam alert
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2014, 12:12:22 AM »
Yes, I recall this particular issue now. Wow, this is very discouraging. I am disappointed that a year later, there has been no movement toward resolution of this problem. I know Rob has delivered in the past so I am perplexed. I urge him to come to a reasonable agreement with Jadams so this can be put to bed. It is a darn shame that this kind of stuff still happens. We should be able to do better than this.

Jadams, there were two recommendations for you to pursue legal action against Rob in the original thread. I think that is good advice. Unless Rob agrees to settle this here and now, I would suggest you do so as soon as possible.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Jadams

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 11:46:42 PM »

BigPines

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 11:39:38 PM »
OK, maybe you could post the link to the original thread here so we can refresh our memory. I may be mistaken but I thought Rob promised to make things right in that thread correct?

So now the questions for Rob are...Do you owe Jadams what he claims? If so, what are you willing to do to make this right? I know a lot of us will be interested to see what the response is. I am hopeful of a positive outcome. I am personally really interested in Rob's Aventador parts as my brother is planning an Aventador build in the future.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 11:41:11 PM by BigPines »

Jadams

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 11:22:51 PM »
Of course I will accept a refund. It would be for $5500.00. This guy robslp640 was given this option but he always says he broke or needs to sell some but never come through.

BigPines

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 10:58:57 PM »
Fair enough. What if there is some reason he can't make the parts for you? Would you accept a refund? How much money are we talking about?

Jadams

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 10:54:22 PM »
I just want Robslp640 to give me my Reventon or Aventador body with complete interior. THSTS IT! It's already been paid for so I deserve it. 2 years and robslp640 tells me that he's broke or when I sell this I will take care of you. I've given robslp640 more than 2 years to make this right and he's been spitting in my face the entire time. Robslp640 have no intention of producing the stuff he scammed me for. We just need to stop these guys NOW!

BigPines

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 10:17:07 PM »
I understand your frustration. This section is available for this sort of thing. All of us as consumers have a right to know the experience other people have with vendors.

I understand you have been patient but I suggest giving Rob one more chance to do the right thing. You want a good resolution to this right? What would you like to see as an end result?

Jadams

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 10:08:30 PM »
I'm so sick and tired of this guy claiming he's broke but always selling stuff on eBay and not to mention he done a reventon and had it for sale on eBay. He told me it was a customer of his. I'm telling from the heart this guy robslp640 is a scammer. In 2 years he can't give me my money or a body in that span! We all just need yo stop dealing with these guys until they make right on things. Everytime we purchase something from these scammers like robslp640 & Eddy F. Wahba we give the future builders false tense that these guys are legitimate and subject them to a scam. I've been OVER PATIENCE with these guys and they take it for granted and never produce what they say the can produce!

BigPines

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 09:04:37 PM »
I am sorry to hear about your problem with Rob. As someone who may be interested in Rob's Aventador parts down the road, I will be watching this situation closely. I would like Rob to address this complaint and explain how he is going to make this right. I don't have any personal experience with Rob but I want to believe that most people want to do the right thing. I am hoping for a good resolution to this. Please keep us posted.

Jadams

Robslp640 scam alert
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 08:41:25 PM »
Well the admin locked the 1st post because he felt it was getting out of hand but he also said he's locking it in hopes that a resolution could be reached. Well sadly NO RESOLUTION HAS BEEN MET ROBSLP640 continue to say he's broke and give him a couple months. However all robslp640 do is lie, I told him to just give me 2 full  quality interior, OEM hood badge, and egear plate and he tells me that he needs a couple months to do that but keep in mind that robslp640 owe me 1 interior anyways. This guy is a complete scammer and all we do is help him to keep scamming certain people regardless of robslp640 SOMETIMING WAYS to deliver the fact is that a lot of honest people are getting scam by this guy and people still deal with him. Robslp640 OWE ME A REVENTON BODY AND INTERIOR. He doesn't try to fix what he has done. Robslp640 claims the Aventador he's got on eBay is Eddy and that maybe true because of the phone number associated with the Aventador on eBay. Now, we all knows Eddy reputation is horrible and when you put these two scammers ( Robslp640 & Eddy F. Wahba) together then you got a recipe for scammer 101 at its best. Am I wrong for wanting what I've already paid for 2 years ago. I will post everyday on here until I receive my paid reventon body. I hope the admin will allow me to push forward with this because it's not right. We all trying to build our passion and for guys like this to NOT be expose to future builders would be a great disservice. I just want what I've already paid for is this wrong?