Author Topic: Robslp640 scam alert  (Read 32749 times)

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
Re: Robslp640 scam alert
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2014, 05:40:18 PM »
Yeah, I've got something else.

These forums and people creating drama when 90% Of people on here never even worked on a replica.
Who is "creating drama"? You allegedly stole someone's hard earned money. You don't think your potential future customers have a vested interest in the validity of that claim? We don't have a right to know the truth about this transaction? That is a pretty arrogant position for a vendor to take.

So let me get this straight, you TRY to insult and intimidate your potential future customers because of course that will put their minds at ease? Uh-huh, makes perfect sense to me. Who gives a flip if anyone here has built as many cars as you? I hope you can prove you refunded Jadams but either way I'm not impressed with your response. Not impressed at all.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Robslp640

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2014, 05:34:19 PM »
THE FUNDS WERE TRANSFERED TO PAYPAL, PayPal is sending me a copy and verification of money received, and veryfying his email. This is the screen shot then. I will up date once paypal contacts me back. ANYTHING ELSE!!!!

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2014, 05:25:30 PM »
I didn't think Jadams would be so cocky if there really were statements somewhere proving this ;) At least I hope not. Not too easy to lose them these days being electronic and all...

Whether the transaction is real or not... why is it only until Feb 27, 2014 that he attempts to make some kind of right, when obviously this dispute has been going on for quite some time.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 05:49:42 PM by Tallon »

Jadams

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2014, 05:08:24 PM »
Rob i have wells fargo too, that screen shot doesn't say where the money went to .

It looks like a transfer between your own accounts , because the online transfer from "sonoran fire" shows a third party transfer.

You need to post the screen showing where the transfer went to . Either fiero king or joey adams.

You'll probably have to use your computer because the mobile version website won't show the detail
TUSABES,Thanks for seeing through the BS. Oh my robslp640 you really stuck your foot in your mouth with that desperate move, WE NEED TO SEE YOUR PROOF PLEASE. We WILL WAIT! I expect robslp640 to start bashing members now to deflect the subject at hand. Members don't fall for it nor let him off the hook to prove what he said he sent. Rob these member are smarter than you think. Now post something saying you don't have to prove anything to is or just not post anymore because it's checkmate.

Jadams

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2014, 04:47:51 PM »
You transfer your "way to save" money to where your other account. You can't produce any document showing you sent me anything oh and NO the dog didn't eat it nor did you ever send any money. Show who you sent money to. You posting a picture of a transfer from way to save transaction from your accounts isn't proof. You can't get out of this one scammer. If it was ok for me to show you some of the emails I'm getting from you guys y'all know this scammer like a book. Robs upset now saying 90% of member here never own a replica it's probably because you scammed them out their money too. The members that I email screenshots to pay attention to the timeline" how did he claim to send money when he said me way broke. Why is it that robslp640 is always the one claiming people scam him after the fact when he's exposed sorry Rob try again show the name of who you transfer money to.

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2014, 04:44:06 PM »
Rob i have wells fargo too, that screen shot doesn't say where the money went to .

It looks like a transfer between your own accounts , because the online transfer from "sonoran fire" shows a third party transfer.

You need to post the screen showing where the transfer went to . Either fiero king or joey adams.

You'll probably have to use your computer because the mobile version website won't show the detail
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 04:47:42 PM by Tusabes »

Robslp640

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2014, 04:28:17 PM »
Wait let me guess, um u didn't get it, or it got lost, or the dog ate it. Always excuses. These forums and people creating drama when 90% Of people on here never even worked on a replica.

Robslp640

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2014, 04:26:23 PM »
Oh what, what's this, the exact amount, wait a pic of my bank Account, really, yes really. Of wait, look at the date, yes it was even a while back, boo Ya

BigPines

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2014, 04:16:08 PM »
Rob, I hope you can come up with proof of payment.

Jadams

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2014, 04:13:08 PM »
robslp640( scammer) can't produce any statement proving he sent me $3000. He's been texting me since yesterday until now threating to call my job and get me fired if I don't delete my thread. Him saying he refunded me money just dug him a hole because that's a complete lie and everyone knows this guy is a lair and scammer. What's crazy is he owes me and calls me a scammer. I want what's mine and he's got an issue with that. In time people will recognize him for the lair and scammer he is. Members keep emailing me so I can keep sending the screen shots of me and robslp640 convo a couple days ago so he can keep confirming that he is a liar. He makes himself look so foolish. I enjoy your support members!

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2014, 03:45:02 PM »
Oh did u forger to mention I refunded u back 3,000 plus u received about 5,000 in rims and ties, let's be honest not J why don't u tell Joe Fiero King I send u the money

Well this should be very easy to prove if you sent him back $3000 because there are online statements and receipts for anything financial

Prove you refunded $3000 and your credibility will be restored rob

Jadams

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2014, 12:51:43 PM »
Roblp640 you haven't sent me one dime. If you sent me any money post the receipt showing it. You are a complete lair. You have no other defense but to say you sent me money , the members here know you a scam and that tactic won't work. You never sent me anything and you know it . I can't believe your mom raised a person like you. Show everyone on the forum proof that you sent me money. Lamboclone if the scammer  ( robslp640) can produce geniune documents that he sent me anything ALL MEMBERS CAN BASH MY NAME ALLOVER THE WEB.

Robslp640

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2014, 11:52:36 AM »
Really, replicated reventon rims, specially cut, stretched to exact dimensions or real rims. U must not know rims. Just to cut and add 4 1/2 to them is over 2,000

BigPines

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2014, 11:30:35 AM »
Anyone that knows robslp640 knows he's a snake,mistake, and will take.
Hey, this isn't really Jesse Jackson is it? ;) Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Seriously, I feel for you.

Onewickedsvt

• Liked: 18
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2014, 11:28:50 AM »
5,000 for rims and tires.

Anyone making a deal for 5k rims and tires is a fool.