Author Topic: Kit Manufacturers  (Read 8763 times)

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
Re: Kit Manufacturers
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2014, 01:08:41 PM »
Rawbuilder:  I'm a little confused on what kind of replica quality you want.  Do you really want a plug?  What is your budget approx. $35k, $55k, $80k?  You did mention a stretched Fiero.  Where are you located?  Thanks.
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

DiabloRoadsterJC

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2014, 03:55:52 PM »
Maybe its just me, but after looking thru the pics of "Inspire Composites" I would NEVER purchase that body. If that came out of a mold, its time to make a new mold ! How many YEARS of body work would be needed to get that thing smooth ? Not to mention fitment and alignment and such. Compare LamboCars body to this one. There is no comparison.
Never buy sight unseen from anyone at any price, and watch it be crated up arrange shipping yourself.

RawBuilder

• Liked: 16
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2014, 01:40:21 PM »

Inspire composites already has most of that body he can probably do it

Has anyone on here purchased a kit from Inspire Composites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2014, 10:48:03 PM »
   5'x10' CNC is arriving April 8th. Digital scanner (10 C.F. capacity) and more equipment is arriving after that. I will make another announcement once I have a pic of it in my shop, but if you will give me a few more days, yes I know someone that has a CNC.

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2014, 10:04:09 PM »
Inspire composites already has most of that body he can probably do it

RawBuilder

• Liked: 16
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2014, 09:21:49 PM »
Okay I've found the kit I want! Just need someone to custom make a plug for me and I'll be in business...

Anyone know someone with a CNC Mill that can model this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lambocars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 68
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-1
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2014, 11:45:51 PM »

maybe worth spending a little more to get good quality parts.
serving of shopping nearby. if the parts are not well made​​, or just with money in hand ... never arrive.

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2014, 10:30:53 PM »
For what it is worth, I believe 76mx is a legit seller and I am excited to do business with him. I trust him and have already recommended him to several prospective buyers. If and when I do purchase something from him, which I fully expect to, I will let the forum know what the experience was like.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

76mx

• Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2014, 10:20:07 PM »
those are excellent looking parts... and also on a chassis works frame... if that isnt enough incentive I dont know what is...
truth is, unless someone else steps up with OEM panels in North America then I know where my next body will come from... i paid big money "up front" for a OEM copy hood early Jan from a well known "Local", and no hood... plus as far as i know it hasnt even been started yet.
Lambocars had the parts i wanted ready to go before he took my cash and mailed them within the week. sure it took almost a month to get them but that was not his issue... but here they are and still... "no hood" from the local guy. I could have paid Lambocars the same money and received a hood by now also.
just saying... went it comes to the honesty, its one thing to do things for "no cash",as a "favor" or a "trade", but once you have "accepted cash" you are obligated to conform and produce...
right now i have more faith in someone from Spain than i do in the USA.
just saying.

Really? Back in December when you were looking for that hood (see lp-640 front hood inner/outer, sail panels in the replica/modified parts wanted section), I did not get the sale because you believed that I lacked credibility. Even after I offered on that thread to pay to ship you the hood and pay customs at my expense, you declined that offer for a more reputable dealer. Now three months later you complain that you do not have a hood from the more reputable dealer and have more faith in Spain than any offer in the USA. Really? I will make you the same offer again. I will make and ship you the hood panels within two weeks. I will pay to ship the parts, pay crating, and pay the customs fees. If they are as advertised pay me in full for the parts and shipping expenses within 10 days and tell the forum. If on the other hand they are not as advertised, I will pay all of the expenses to ship them back and tell the forum. Naturally if they are as advertised and I am not paid, I will tell the forum. I do not know how to be any more credible than that and yet you think that you would be better off dealing with Spain. Really? And while this has come up again, I have counted the PM's again and still count 16. You told the forum that was not true, making me a liar. You have them documented also and can easily count them as well. What do you say is the correct number?   

lambocars

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2014, 09:04:01 PM »
more photos

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2014, 08:53:34 PM »
I like how this is on a chassisworks frame, would love to see more of the build

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2014, 07:18:32 PM »
Lambo cars we need to bring you to the USA so we can have a good quality supplier here

lambocars

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2014, 06:38:20 PM »
hello, thanks for the compliments, I make parts for sale with the same care as if they were for me.
I seek not make much money.
offer good parts to fund my project.
I'm happy to deal with serious people here.
also say it is a shame to distrust people, because I've already been fooled by some members.
for me it is rewarding both send and RECEIVE made ​​by members here parts.
it's a shame how some people can turn this hobby into a nightmare.

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2014, 06:21:36 PM »
This is the sad truth. :'(
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Digibeam

• Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2014, 06:18:02 PM »
those are excellent looking parts... and also on a chassis works frame... if that isnt enough incentive I dont know what is...
truth is, unless someone else steps up with OEM panels in North America then I know where my next body will come from... i paid big money "up front" for a OEM copy hood early Jan from a well known "Local", and no hood... plus as far as i know it hasnt even been started yet.
Lambocars had the parts i wanted ready to go before he took my cash and mailed them within the week. sure it took almost a month to get them but that was not his issue... but here they are and still... "no hood" from the local guy. I could have paid Lambocars the same money and received a hood by now also.
just saying... went it comes to the honesty, its one thing to do things for "no cash",as a "favor" or a "trade", but once you have "accepted cash" you are obligated to conform and produce...
right now i have more faith in someone from Spain than i do in the USA.
just saying.