Author Topic: Getting ahold of CCIE??  (Read 1201 times)

CCIE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
Re: Getting ahold of CCIE??
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 02:09:54 PM »
Hi JJS....

My apology I have been travelling and just returned. PM sent

CCIE
Yusha_2000@yahoo.com

JJS SE30

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 19
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 01:38:18 PM »
Hey DiabloRoadsterJC, Thanks for your time and effort on relaying the message to CCIE.  Its much appreciated and hope to hear from CCIE within the next week.  Thxs Again! ::salute
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 01:40:56 PM by JJS SE30 »

DiabloRoadsterJC

• Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 07:45:22 AM »
CCIE did text me back at about 2 am this morning. He is out of town, out of the country actually in Canada and Wisconsin for his work. He will be back this weekend though. He said he has made some new parts, but didn't say what they were. I do plan on talking on the phone with him this weekend. He said he will get back to you via LamboClone this weekend too.

JJS SE30

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 10:26:51 PM »
DiabloRoadsterJC,  Thanks for trying to pass the message onto CCIE but no word from him yet.  Hopefully I hear from him soon or I'll just start my part finding expedition. 

JJS SE30

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 07:37:20 PM »
Hey Thanks,  much appreciated!   I'm new to the replica/kit car scene, got alot of questions and need some guidance.   I'm more experienced in the classic hot rods and modern American muscle but like all, we dream about having a Lambo.  So with that said I'm rebuilding an IFG Diablo I found and need some miscellaneous parts and was told CCIE could help me out.   Thxs Again!  J

DiabloRoadsterJC

• Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 02:27:09 PM »
CCIE only lives an hour or so from me. I just sent him a text letting him know that you want to correspond with him. He's pretty good about getting back quickly.

JJS SE30

Getting ahold of CCIE??
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 10:59:35 AM »

Does anyone know how to contact CCIE?  I tried through the Lamboclone email, his Lambooem.com store email and tried the yusha_2000@yahoo.com all about a month ago and got no reply.  Perhaps he is out of town or?  I am interested in some parts he advertises at his store and I will be in the Columbus area were he lives at the beginning of April.  Any advice on this would be appreciated, I just don't want to ordering anything without speaking to him first so I know what's available.  Thanks for any help in this matter! J