How To - Tips > Rims & Tires

where to buy wheels

(1/2) > >>

bluefiero88:
Im not ready to buy the wheels just yet. Just collecting some info on some wheel companies. Im kinda picky about the look. I can use the wheels off my diablo to start the build.With building a second car I'm on a budget till i get working again. Thanks for the input. ::thumbup

redhammer:

--- Quote from: Tusabes on March 19, 2014, 02:06:53 PM ---Red hammer did you buy that large lot of R GT spare parts that was for sale on eBay ?

--- End quote ---
Yes I bough the whole lot as the seller wouldn't separate them, I'm selling my double parts and keeping one set.

Tusabes:
Red hammer did you buy that large lot of R GT spare parts that was for sale on eBay ?

JJS SE30:
Hey not sure if your interested but I got a nice set of 2002/2004 era factory chrome Murcielago speedline wheels that are is good shape with Pirelli PZero Rosso tires.  Tires are about half tread and wore even.  Don't have the center caps but could give you a great deal on them.  Perhaps if your interested we can work out something with the Diablo Seats your fabricating up.  Let me know and they look great on Diablo's and others, can send you pic's if interested.  Ttyl! J

redhammer:
I have OEM murcielago RGT wheels for sale, these are forged very light wheels and are single nut just like the veneno wheels. You can buy a 5 bolt conversion adapter and use it on the fiero.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version