Author Topic: Seen a murcielago for the first time  (Read 590 times)

batbuilder

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Liked: 58
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: Seen a murcielago for the first time
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 11:10:42 AM »
Hey Big maestro, I know the feeling I've gotten to see a few, ride in a couple and drive one. The factory in Italy is just dripping with coolness. The history, competition in that area with Ferrari and just so many finished Aventadors ready for their test run was intoxicating. But when you see one by itself next to you in traffic you just have to roll down the window and listen to the growl of that v-12. Yep intoxicating!!!

String

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Liked: 135
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 03:19:10 PM »
Oh , I know that feeling , here is a pic that might sum that up . I took it a couple of years ago now .....but says it all ... ;)
Oooh , Red leather.

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 08:49:57 PM »
yep, lambos have a presence all there own. no picture is ever the same.
Siteupp.com

lambocars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 68
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-1
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 08:05:13 PM »

Hello, I have a 2004 murcielago kit ready to ship for sale, I just want to sell it to buy some rines for my project, you can make an offer if you want to copy the whole kit ... oem

Big maestro

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 6
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Seen a murcielago for the first time
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 07:37:56 PM »
I have always loved the diablo design. When the murcielago came out I wasnt very impressed. I have only seen them in pictures. Well, lastnight I was at a little hole in the wall pub in columbia South Carolina and whats parked in the parking lot? A yellow murcielago. I could not believe how beautiful this car is in person. I still want to build my diablo, but it looks like I will be searching for the right deal on a murcielago to build in the future. It's just weird how the car looked completely different in person. Just absolutely goergous car!