Opinions & Reviews > Member Feedback

Aventador Parts

<< < (2/14) > >>

No Bull:

--- Quote from: 76mx on March 26, 2014, 02:49:35 PM ---and yet you yourself are not willing to provide negative feedback
--- End quote ---

I can appreciate someone who is first trying to resolve their issues first and only resorting to posting something negative once all other options have been exhausted.  You get more bees with honey and attacking someone prematurely will often mean that you'll never see your money or parts.

Posting negative feedback on someone should always be your last resort.

Chris

76mx:
Fatboyslim, respectfully, "We trust that person because they are an existing forum member". What? I was thinking I missed something here and was just about to go through your posts to see what your vendor issue was when I saw in your last post that you will not reveal it. You want the forum to take action to protect us, among other things to require a seller to "Maintain positive feedback ... on the Forum", and yet you yourself are not willing to provide negative feedback. Respectfully, really?

Fatboyslim:
 Thank you sir, your awesome  ::thumbup

BigPines:
I think we understand each other. I do understand where you are coming from and you are welcome to voice your opinion. ::beers I respect that. That is what makes this forum great. I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience. I would personally like to know who it was. This is the vendor feedback area after all.

You know, Chris has a wonderful bedside manor that I lack. I tend to be more direct and it rubs people the wrong way sometimes. I could learn from Chris' wisdom.

Fatboyslim:
 Thank you Big Pines for explaining yourself, you are well respected here and i appreciate that. I will say this one last thing then i will shut my pie hole...I want you to imagine a nice park with a playground that you and your family have enjoyed for a long time and then out of the blue gang members and drug dealers started hanging out there and made the park unsafe for you and your family. We all know the city didnt build the park with the intention of this to happen and it effects many of the people who use the park and want to enjoy its benefits. This is why the very city that built the park will enforce curfews and have the park patrolled in an attempt to keep its park clean and safe for everyone to enjoy.  The bad guys will stay there and continue to do bad things if no one steps up and does something about it. This is why community watch programs are all over the place these days. This is just a scenario that im hoping will let you see through my eyes, this has nothing to do with congress or having to take responsibility for our own actions, these things are already known and accepted as we are big boys now and we deal with it, we have too our wives remind us how dumb we are as it is. Im talking about members offering other members car body's, car parts, interior and exterior pieces, services etc. then we trust that person because they are an existing forum member and we give that person lots of money only to get burned. This happened to me i wont say his name but i was burned buying G28 doors by a very highly ranking member here and got burned for $1500. i trusted this person cause he was very reputable here and youd be shocked to know who he is but i wont go there. i was simply asking for some help to protect our "neighborhood park" somehow. Im not looking for pity, just tired of seeing this happen over and over. Im done now, my wife is screaming at me telling me im retarded, gotta go to bed thanks for your time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version